Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Dollface

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.4

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Omg! I was given this as a gift as an introduction to tarte and ..... wow! I’m now a convert! It stacks up compared to the next price bracket of blushes. Product is not as good as Cargo cosmetics or Becca mineral blush which is a finer mill and nicer highlighter but still outperforms most blush I’ve tried (and I’ve tried a lot)!! Very pigmented product. Easy to apply. Lovely packaging and nice smell.
“Dollface” is a mauve soft pink.
I have since purchased a lot more tarte and will purchase this (or another) when I run out (if not before).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I honestly don't have any complaints about this blush. I'm very pale and its a very summery kind of blush for me. It has a great pigmentation to it and the packaging is very cute

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love, love, love this! This gives me a natural rosy flush. The color in the compact is a very blue-based pink; it looks like a lilac-pink. It's highly pigmented and buildable, so you don't need much to achieve the desired result. I had read great reviews about Exposed being a great natural looking blush, but that was too warm on me, and all the other colors I was trying were too red, bright, or orange. I initially thought Dollface was unlikely to look good, but once on, the search was over--finally!

I can see this looking good on everyone, but this is a great natural blush shade for cool-toned skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was the first Tarte blush I ever bought and I love it. It's a light pink and matte. I normally like more satin blushes, but a lot of times when I don't want anything that looks like I am wearing makeup, I grab this.

It just gives me a natural flush that looks like my own blush and I get compliments. people think I have nice skin. Which I do, but this helps a lot! Whenever I want to add some shimmer i just add a highlighter on top.

Very versatile shade and one blush I can't go without.

This has been my go to blush lately. It goes with most looks and looks lovely on the skin. I have used it a lot yet barely made a dent in the product. Lasting power seems ok no worse or better then other high end blushes. It is pricey but it's gonna last you a long time so it's worth it.
This colour would look nice on most skin tones because it's very buildable. I am nw13 so I apply it lightly.
Best way I apply it is with my sigma f40 large contour brush (best blush brush ever)
It lost a point cause I find that it's hard to open. I usually have to use a clip to pop it open. In my oppinion a $32 blush should be easy to use. I expect that from my $1 ELF blushes not from my tarte ones.

This blush, to me, is worth no where near $26. Its is powdery and not very pigmented. It faded through out the day and was barely even on my cheeks come 12 hours later.

This is a great everyday blush for fair to medium skin. It is matte but beautiful in color to give a natural looking flush.

At first I was not a big fan of this, especially after all the hype I heard about it. After using it a handful of times, however, it's really grown on me! The color Dollface is pretty, but very dupe-able as it's a cool, pretty pink. But the formula on this is fantastic! Lasts all day, even after exercising, feels smooth and good going on, no fallout because it's clay-based, etc. I would highly recommend this product! If you want a color that's a little more "special" I'd go for one of the other shades, but if you want a great product that produces a beautiful but natural rosy glow, definitely go for this!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been on the search for a perfect pink blush, most pinks tend to pull red on my skin. Also, so many blushes fade so quickly on my face despite primer, powder, etc. So I was pleasantly surprised when after a few hours this blush still looked just as fresh as when I put it on. It is very pigmented, so you have to be careful with your application.

I bought this ten months ago and I just realized that I have worn it every single day since I bought it. I haven't touched any of my other blushes! The color is perfect for me (I have pale neutral skin and very dark brown hair). It's very natural and easily build-able. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this has caused no ill effects. Beautiful product!
Although I have worn it regularly, there is still so much left in the package! A little really goes a long way. I will definitely buy again, but judging on how long this will last, it will be a long time until I need to. That considered, it is well worth the price tag!

Popular Blush Products