Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely horrible! This blush has no pigmentation and is hard. I have to work so hard to build it up otherwise it won't show up and I'm fair skinned so I think that's pretty ridiculous. Tarte makes some good products but unfortunately this is not one of them!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This reminds me of Cargo Catalina only softer in color (not so fluorescent), slightly more cool in color, and a little darker - kind of like the more grownup version of Catalina. The application is not so pigmented where you have to barely touch the blush and then your cheeks to avoid looking like a clown. You can use it like a normal blush. But ultimately, it has too strong of a peach undertone, and I prefer something a little more pink. It doesn't have any shimmer (where Amused has just a touch), which is critical for me, but it does have lanolin, so I can't use it - and the color isn't really right for me either. I think the people who will really like this are those looking for a peach blush and who are tired of trying to work with all of the really bright colors out there. I personally prefer MAC Pinch o' Peach, which is similar, but better than this.

I really wanted to like this but I was just so dissatisfied with it. The color is pretty to look at but just has no pigmentation at all. There is a chance I might have gotten a dud but I can't get this product to show up on my skin! :(

I really like the color of this blush, and since i'm pretty fair, cool toned pinks are very flattering. But honestly i don't like the formulation of this blush at all. Its very powdery and not pigmented enough. You really have to work to build up the color to where you want it and by the time you do that, you look like you put chalk on your face. Not a fan, especially for the price.

I gave it two stars for packaging & the color was nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this at all! The texture was chalky, and the application was not as smooth as I had hoped it would be. I really thought that is blush would be similar to my NARS blush in texture and pigment. Alas, it was not. Also the shade changes color on my cheeks, from a cool almost lavender pink to a run of the mill ruddy rose. Ruddiness on my skin tone looks almost like slight bruising. So, no!

This blush, to me, is worth no where near $26. Its is powdery and not very pigmented. It faded through out the day and was barely even on my cheeks come 12 hours later.

i found this blush wasn't as pigmented as the other Tarte blushes, i think the darker color is the more pigmented they are. the color is lovely but for me it was just hard to apply, i know they all are hard to blend but its just didn't work for me. i exchanged it for Natural beauty and don't regret about it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color was very underwhelming on me. Admittedly I have naturally pink cheeks,and this just didn't add anything special. This is one of the only matte blushes I have owned. Maybe I like glimmer/glitter in my blushes more than I know. For reference, I'm half asian, NC20-25.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Blush formula and colors are not special and is powdery. Breaks out my super sensitive skin.

The color in the pan is gorgeous, exactly what I was looking for for a long time...light baby pink. Unfortunately, like most pink blushes it turns peachy-ruddy on my cheeks. Returned it :(.