3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Just rediscovered this lipstick. Mine is in the silver tube. I love it !! Perfectly beautiful, medium, pearly pink color. I'm a Soft Summer for those into Seasonal Color categories---and it's an all-round great lipstick.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I really like this lipstick. It's a pretty shade of pink with shimmer. I don't find it frosty or metallic at all (I hate frosty/metallic finishes because they emphasize my lip lines). It's not drying and it feels nice on the lips. The wear time is just okay but it fades evenly, which is a big plus in my book.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

This one didn't work for me, although most of Clinique's Different Lipsticks work well for me. It is bubble gum pink, which is fun. But....the metallic pearl finish looks too 1980s. Or from modern culture, think of Dalia from TV's "Suburgatory".

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I received a full size of this in a recent GWP. It's way too pearly and worst of all feels like it has micro grit in it. Not pleasant. It's just not a great lippie.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Glazed Berry is a really pretty carnation pink color with maybe just a hint of rose. It is bright yet soft. I think it's a gorgeous color! It looks great on my fair warm skintone. It gives a healthy pop of color to the face. Plus it is longwearing and leaves behind a pretty rosey stain on lips, so even as it starts to wear off during the course of the day, your lips still have a pretty tint of color to them. Makes my lips look fuller somehow too. I really like it! Will be perfect for spring and summer! :)

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I've got this lipstick from an online shop. My lips are dry all year round and I've been in many troubles with many kinds of lipstick. Fortunately, this doesn't happen with this Clinique lipstick. It is creamy, soft and its color is amazing. Definitely I will buy it again and again :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I'm a little bit obsessed with Clinique lipsticks. I just find them to stay on for a long time, they have a lot of great colors and their formulas to be very creamy and shiny. This color is kind of pink-red but I would say it's pink more than red. I think the color is gorgeous and it has a bit of shine to it which is very pretty. Thumbs up!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I too got this with the recent GWP. In terms of quality it is no different then any other different lipstick, which is good btw. However this color reminds me of something an old woman would wear. It is a dark fuschia-y metallic pink that isn't flattering on my ppp skin tone. Glad I got it for free but I would never purchase this shade for myself, maybe I'll give this to my mom or grandma.....

About reviewer (516 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

Another pink color in a Clinique gift with purchase. I really wish they would offer a choice. I really don't wear cool colors well. But as far as this specific lipstick, it's not quite as bright of a pink once it's applied. But still way too bubble gum pink for my liking.. As far as the formula, I find the Different Lipsticks to be quite poor in their staying power. Probably a pretty color for someone who looks good in very pink pinks.

About reviewer (493 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

3.0

9 years ago

I got this from my gift with purchase and am really glad they have this instead of the regular dark colors. This is a bright yet soft pink that really shows and lasts! I feel I look 5 years younger whenever using this! Don't be scared to try bright red color. It can complement your skin if it is the right color! update: I found this to be drying. although this has really strong staying power. I always have to use some other moisturing balm or lipstick on top or below it to make my lip moinsturized.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35