Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo EDP

Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo EDP

3.7

on 6/13/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this perfume elsewhere, I did a blind buy! Never smelled it before, so took a chance at it. What can I say, I'm in love! It had a dark elegant yet fruity smell, almost hard to explain . I put it on my shirt yesterday and I can still smell it today! My fiance loves it too. Its perfect! On my skin it gives off a seductive, fruity scent. I'm in my 20's. Its not too teen smelling nor old lady musky, will be my go to perfume.

Tried this on at the store and it gave me a headache.

I didn't think there was anything special about this perfume.

Nice packaging though.

To Read all 94 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This to me smells very adult & expensive lol! definitely a special occassion type scent. I love the bottle,.reminds me of a grenade

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is one of my favourite perfumes of all time! I love the sexy, yet feminine woody scent about it. It's one of those ones i liked so much, immediately my fiance got it for me behind my back to give it to me and get off easy next time he made a mistake - knowing I'd forget in five seconds knowing he'd bought me such a georgous perfume! The notes of tiger Orchid, toffee and sensual indonesian patchouli leaves a lingering scent that wont easily be forgotten. I love this scent so much. The bottle could of been better considering how good i think of the perfume in comparison, but i'll take it regardless. Definitely worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Was on the hunt for a new winter scent. I'm originally a Chloe girl but as I'm getting older, I want something that doesn't smell too sweet and innocent. I usually test out perfumes by rubbing a bit on myself then waking around the mall. I ended up testing 4 scents and kept coming back to this one. It smelled exactly like what I was looking for: strong, confident and sexy!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This perfume is great for any occasion. The scent is not incredibly overwhelming like most designer scents. You can wear it to a nice dinner or just for a quick trip to the grocery store. It's a bit musky when you first spray it on, but after a couple of minutes that will diminish.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did this as a blind buy on Macys.com (just a whim!) rollerball & I love this. I don't normally do that many chypres but this has toffee in it kinda like Prada Candy hit me in a way. I did smell a Family Dollar "version" which was hella sour & gross nasty so unlike the real Jimmy Choo. JC smells lux & expensive to me $25 for a rollerball is kind of well, not cheap imo not the most expensive but not VS or bath&bodyworks yanno. I love when a blind buy turns out to be ...fave thing all month...!! :) perfumes I normally like are basically mainly every day I wear anything VS; also Bath&bodyworks, anything vanilla, Youth Dew, Dior Addict, Jovan Musk, Bonne Bell Skin Musk, Paris Hilton (so as you can see my taste is "eclectic" lol) but my main fragrances are VS.

on 9/19/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Obsessed isn't even the word! It's rich, confident, and sophisticated. The longevity and sillage are both awesome; I can still smell the scent on my wrists the next day. It's sweet but in a soft and earthy way that makes it different than the typical gourmand or floral. I'm not usually into florals but the green notes and the orchid really blend well with the toffee so it's sweet but also fresh with a very slight hint of fruity. It's feminine and a little flirty. I originally bought this because I read that it's a good fall scent, but honestly I could see me wearing this just about all the time besides the hot and humid summer days. I think the notes just really play well together and I can't stop smelling my wrists.

on 8/21/2015 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Jimmy Choo edp is a gorgeous scent that has character and is intriguing. It has many phases so you keep on smelling different notes at different times. I get the pear, toffee, patchoulli, orchid. It remains fresh and it stays on for long. For me soo far it's the most complimented scent. Really really love this.

on 8/17/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the scent of a GROWN WOMAN. And I really do mean that. LOL It's a very long-lasting, fierce scent. Easily can become anyone's favorite parfum to spritz on before heading to a classy restaurant or to a nightclub.

Popular Fragrances