wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 10/14/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best value for your money.

I have the brown one and I use it to line my eye lids smudging the product a little for a more natural finish.

It holds up pretty well.

on 4/30/2016 9:26:00 PM

This is one of my holy grails.

My hair has been jet black for the past year, so I've been using the black one for my brows. I never use it as eyeliner, ever. I love it to shape my brows, it stays on without smearing.

I cover it with Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade and they work beautiful together.

Recently, I've ombre'd my hair to brown to blonde, with most of it being blonde, so I needed to get a new wet n wild eyeliner

I purchased the color Taupe, for $0.78! It's basically free.

I love it for my new hair color. Now I have to order a new abh pomade, but I love changing my colors for my hair!

I'll buy this eyeliner (really a brow pencil) forever! I'll never change it. I've tried all of the expensive liners and this one takes allllll the cake honey.

on 2/22/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These pencils are fantastic! I have one in dark brown and it has such a rich pigment. The formula is the best thing about these liners, as they're incredibly smooth and glide on effortlessly - something that even many high end pencil liners lack. I'd say in terms of ease of use, these liners are a dupe for my HG Too Faced Perfect Eyes liners - and at 1/18th of the cost! Love!

on 4/5/2015 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

These are really iconic for me. I started buying these when I was in junior high school, along with the lip liners, of course. Can't beat 99 cents with a stick. I remember my older sisters would use the little red Maybelline brow pencils as eyeliner, and would soften them with lighters. Um, no thanks. Didn't have to soften these. They worked great as-is. And still do. They aren't the longest lasting eyeliners, but I like to augment them with eyeshadows which change the color and set them to last all day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this because i was broke and needed eyeliner. It is very pigmented and you can make a thick line with it

I was afraid it wasnt even gonna show up or tug at my eyelid too much.

on 8/13/2014 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This pencil in dark brown is my favorite for the waterline; it has a smooth consistency and it lasts. It's obviously super cheap and best of all it sharpens easily so I always have a good point. As a contact lens wearer with sensitive eyes, I'm impressed that this pencil doesn't bother my eyes at all. I've used these for years, highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm reviewing the shade "dark brown" I went to Walgreens to pick up some wnw eyeshadows and saw this pencil for less than $1 so I picked one up. I've used this as an eyeliner on top of powder eyeshadow with eyelid primer underneath and it last quite long on my oily lids. I've also used it as an eyeshadow base and worked well without increasing (with eye primer). lately I've been using this as an eyebrow pencil. This is my first time using a waxy pencil for my brows and its totally differs from regular eyebrow pencils. I learnt that the best way of applying is to outline your brow and use an eyebrow brush (I use Sonia kashuk's) to blend it inwards and the result us beautiful! the wax helps the hair stays in place the whole day. even though I prefer eyebrow powder for my simple everyday look but once in a while when I want a clean look brows this pencil is my go to product.

on 2/5/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

DISCLAIMER: I am reviewing this product as a BROW pencil. I have not tried it as eyeliner.

Okay I admit it. I kind of bought this product as a joke while browsing around Wal-Mart. I'm a makeup snob and thought it'd be funny to laugh at how hilariously crappy the quality of this would be. I mean the pencil is darn near twice as long as most brow pencils, and it literally costs under $2. How could it not be total and complete crap?

A few weeks later, this is one of my most reached for brow products.

I use the shade 'Dark Brown', which is perfect for my fine, brownish/black brows. It's dark enough to define them without looking harsh. The product is super creamy, so I actually find that it helps to hold my brows in place too! I don't even need a brow gel with this (though you may if you have super thick/coarse brows).

The best way to apply this (in my opinion), is to outline your brows, then use a spoolie to blend the product inwards. You will get flawless, natural looking brows with a very clean, defined shape. I find that this lasts all day, which says something since I have oily skin and I'm used to everything melting off within a few hours.

The only con of this product is that since it is so creamy, it gets dull quickly and needs to be sharpened quite often. Other than that it's perfect! I still can't get over how pleased I am with my $1.57 eyebrow pencil!

on 10/14/2012 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bought 2 of these so far, one in Dark Brown & one in Purple. These are great! Ive been trying out all the more expensive brands only to find out my HG is Wet n Wild lol. For a buck i can pick up every color :) Their creamy & well pigmented, they also last all day & don't irritate my sensitive eyes. I hope they don't DC this or change the formula. The brown isn't super dark, its more like a med warm brown which i like.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I think they're very good for the price. Pigmented, smooth, lovely colors. they're not particularly long-lasting, but that's within the realms of usability. Reapplication isn't a big deal seeing as they tend to just fade rather than smudging all over. The color selection is fabulous, and whenever I want to try out different colored eyeliners these are my go-to shades. I believe as of now I own black, brown, silver, olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, bronze, and deep blue. I've tried other eyeliners of the same price that are terrible - I have one by other brands that's clumpy, one by other brands that is like a #2 pencil on your lids, and one by other brands that gives me raccoon eyes. I think that with my budget in consideration, they are well worth a few short-lasting issues.

Here's a video using 3 of the pencil liners (sky blue, purple, and turquoise) so any potential buyers can get an idea of the smoothness, the pigmentation, the precision, ect:

The 3 that I used are metallic, but not all are.

Olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, silver, and bronze all are metallic or have shimmer - some stronger than others.

Deep blue, black, and brown are creamy with no detectable shimmer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials