Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 6/9/2012 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

NOOO JUST NOO!! I borrowed this from my friend and used it on my lower/upper lashline, not only did it completely raccoon like SMUDGE but it balled up and got I my eyes which got red and irritated!! Ugh hate this eyeliner, don't buy it. Please don't do it!

These eyeliners are bad. They have an extremely waxy formula, which tugs and pulls on your eyelids when you try to put them on. I have the one in Black- it has okay color, but as aforementioned, it is very waxy. It does stay on for a few hours, but does have a tendency to rub off and doesn't stay on the waterline. It also breaks when you sharpen it. There is a ton of product that comes with these liners- each one is like a foot long!! But that's also a downside because I can never get too close to the mirror to see what I'm doing because this eyeliner is in the way. For 97 cents, I guess you get what you pay for.

on 11/22/2011 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought the purple on a whim since they were on sale for 69 cents. It's eyeliners like this why I stick to gel liners. I keep going over my eyelid again and again and barely any color shows up. I can't even get a complete line because it keeps skipping and tugging on my skin. The texture is just way too hard and dry. I was able to get decent color on my hand by pushing really hard and going back and forth multiple times, but I'm not going to do that on my eye. I'm pretty sure it's not because it's old because they sold out when they first went on sale a couple weeks ago and just got a new shipment. I'm really hoping I got a bad batch and they didn't change the formula since most people seem to love these. One thing I do like is they are very easy to smudge. I'm always looking for a good liner to do a nice smoky look with so I might get a dark color and use it just for smoky eyes. The color doesn't last though and definitely isn't waterproof. I wouldn't recommend this product, even at under a buck.

I use this for tightlining my upper lash line. It does its job nicely, but it is definitely not intended to be long-lasting. (I do not line neither top nor bottom waterline... this will NOT stay put there!! Not long-wearing enough and WILL smear, haha) Creamy enough to not tug at your eyes when applying, but not so soft that it crumbles into bits along your lash roots when applying near your lash line. You get quite a bit of product as the pencil is fairly long. Kind of a pain because you have to sharpen it, but just take your time with it, and it's not too soft to sharpen. Decent pigmentation (takes 2-3 swipes to get full intensity of its color and is not as pitch-black as Milani's Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil or Urban Decay's 24/7 pencils). All in all, GOOD for its cheap, cheap, CHEAP price tag of 99 cents. :) I would recommend this, especially for younger girls who are just starting out with makeup.

on 9/27/2011 2:42:00 AM

I bought the black and turquoise for 99 cents each at my local Walgreens, and they're about an inch shy of a pencil's length.
The black is charcoal black, and the turquoise is a pretty balance between blue and green (more like teal in depth of color) and has slight shimmer. I agree they take a couple swipes at least for the best color payoff, but just one swipe gets you 75-80% there.
They are very creamy, so they smudge easily. Especially bad since I have Asian double eyelids that are pretty much near monolids and I have oily lids. Even Too Faced shadow insurance and powder doesn't stop transfer to my top lid within a few minutes after application. On my lower lash line--raccoon city. Personally, these are better as a base color for shadow of the same shade than as a liner. The liner disappears gradually and bits of it randomly fall onto my face throughout the day, but it's so soft it can be smeared away with a finger.
Pigment, consistency, and price are all excellent, but the terrible staying power is a deal breaker for me. Le sigh...all of the colors really are beautiful.

on 10/14/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best value for your money.

I have the brown one and I use it to line my eye lids smudging the product a little for a more natural finish.

It holds up pretty well.

Decent product. Looks good for the first hour or so, but definitely doesn't last long.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I think they're very good for the price. Pigmented, smooth, lovely colors. they're not particularly long-lasting, but that's within the realms of usability. Reapplication isn't a big deal seeing as they tend to just fade rather than smudging all over. The color selection is fabulous, and whenever I want to try out different colored eyeliners these are my go-to shades. I believe as of now I own black, brown, silver, olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, bronze, and deep blue. I've tried other eyeliners of the same price that are terrible - I have one by other brands that's clumpy, one by other brands that is like a #2 pencil on your lids, and one by other brands that gives me raccoon eyes. I think that with my budget in consideration, they are well worth a few short-lasting issues.

Here's a video using 3 of the pencil liners (sky blue, purple, and turquoise) so any potential buyers can get an idea of the smoothness, the pigmentation, the precision, ect:

The 3 that I used are metallic, but not all are.

Olive, purple, sky blue, turquoise, silver, and bronze all are metallic or have shimmer - some stronger than others.

Deep blue, black, and brown are creamy with no detectable shimmer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

To start i like the color selection. The brown is very pretty on blue eyes. I like the length of the pencil i think this will last me a long time and im so happy that it was only 1.99 at walmart. I have a love/hate relationship with this pencil. i only like wearing this on my tightline and halfway along of my bottom lash line. But when i get home from school all the liner is bunched up into the corner of my eyes none visble along my lash line anymore. So will i repurchase? maybee they are nice to have around

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Bought this in Dark Brown for days when I'm too lazy to apply brow wax and powder. I am impressed with the pigmentation, nice and opaque. I did find that the product was a little too soft for a brow pencil, so it is probably better as an eyeliner. The tone of this shade was a tad warm for my liking. I liked that the product was waxy enough to hold my hairs in place but not too stiff or clumpy. The lasting power on this was much better than brow powder alone; I definitely recommend setting the pencil with a powder anyway though. I think the length is weird but prefer it to many of the stingier brow pencils out there (MAYBELLINE DEFINE A BROW, looking at you!).

EDIT 10.17.13 | I don't use brow pencils now because wax+powder combos look way more natural.

Video Reviews & Tutorials