Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 4/30/2016 9:26:00 PM

This is one of my holy grails.

My hair has been jet black for the past year, so I've been using the black one for my brows. I never use it as eyeliner, ever. I love it to shape my brows, it stays on without smearing.

I cover it with Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade and they work beautiful together.

Recently, I've ombre'd my hair to brown to blonde, with most of it being blonde, so I needed to get a new wet n wild eyeliner

I purchased the color Taupe, for $0.78! It's basically free.

I love it for my new hair color. Now I have to order a new abh pomade, but I love changing my colors for my hair!

I'll buy this eyeliner (really a brow pencil) forever! I'll never change it. I've tried all of the expensive liners and this one takes allllll the cake honey.

on 2/22/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These pencils are fantastic! I have one in dark brown and it has such a rich pigment. The formula is the best thing about these liners, as they're incredibly smooth and glide on effortlessly - something that even many high end pencil liners lack. I'd say in terms of ease of use, these liners are a dupe for my HG Too Faced Perfect Eyes liners - and at 1/18th of the cost! Love!

To Read all 88 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/22/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

"Don't Leaf Me" eyeliner.
A beautiful almost blackened green with some shimmer. Lasts all day! Very, very pretty for the holidays.

on 12/7/2015 1:48:00 AM

I have bronzed . I live in the tropics and i bought them twice in my life . Ten years back I had one in black and it kept going soft and it was near impossible to sharpen . I bought one recently in bronzed and the quality has improved . The Color is a gorgeous golden brown and gives my brown eyes a nice pop and yet looks like a nude look . However I still find it a tad on the soft side , could be due to the tropics . But it's so super cheap for this lovely Color .

I have bought a whole bunch of these eyeliners over the years, even though I mostly use liquid eyeliners now...I buy these because they are cheap for a lot of product and they come in fun colors. So mostly I buy these if I'm feeling more experimental than my go-to black liquid liner, but don't want to splurge on a colored pencil I might not even like.

The pencil in particular that I just got--"Like, Comment, or Share"-- is new to the Wet N Wild color icon kohl eyeliner line. These look pretty much the same as the old ones, but they boast of a new, creamier formula. I do find that it is a bit creamier than my old wnw liners and do not tug on the lid (but this also means that the liner tends to crease up on me a little since I have oily lids).

Anyway, Like Comment or Share is a pretty true blue kind of eyeliner--not to be confused with the Deep Blue (a navy with green undertones) or the purple one (I think now it is called Of Quartz?..). This is just the color I have been looking for. A bright blue that is a noticeable pop of color but dark enough that it can be wearable for just being out and about, doing whatever. It doesn't seem that many people on the internet talk about this particular color of pencil, but it's a unique color for the drugstore. And I love it for the price! It was $.99 with 40% off wnw products at my Rite Aid. I also posted a picture for reference.

on 4/5/2015 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

These are really iconic for me. I started buying these when I was in junior high school, along with the lip liners, of course. Can't beat 99 cents with a stick. I remember my older sisters would use the little red Maybelline brow pencils as eyeliner, and would soften them with lighters. Um, no thanks. Didn't have to soften these. They worked great as-is. And still do. They aren't the longest lasting eyeliners, but I like to augment them with eyeshadows which change the color and set them to last all day.

on 4/5/2015 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use the color Taupe as my brow pencil and it works great! Soft, blend able, cheap as hell… I have and will continue to repurchase it. It's a long pencil, so you get plenty for your money. My only complaint: I haven't seen it in the drugstore lately and really hope this means it's not being discontinued! I just ordered 2 more online.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this because i was broke and needed eyeliner. It is very pigmented and you can make a thick line with it

I was afraid it wasnt even gonna show up or tug at my eyelid too much.

on 2/12/2015 11:53:00 PM

Great product, I use the white one as an eyeshadow base, it's so creamy and pigmented and it doesn't crease

on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I use this as a brow pencil, not eyeliner. It is really waxy and creamy and I like to use eyeliners that are a bit more fine-tipped. It smudges too easily if I use this as an eyeliner. However...as an eyebrow pencil, this is fantastic, especially for its low price! I own three; two in black and one in white. You really can't go wrong with this and I recommend everyone to own at least one!