Moroccanoil Treatment - Light

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Moroccanoil Treatment - Light
Treatment - Light

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butyphenyl Methlpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum (fragrance), D&C Yellow-11, D&C Redd-17, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone.

on 3/6/2016 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried over a dozen hair oils, and find Moroccanoil Light is the best one for my hair (fair, fine texture). Will repurchase.

on 6/22/2015 11:06:00 PM

This is about the only oil treatment I can use. All the others either leave my baby fine, damaged hair flat and greasy looking, or break out my scalp. This does neither. I can use about 3 to 4 drops, mostly on the last third of my chin length hair, and it works wonders to make my ends behave and look healthy and shiny. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and doesn't attract dirt/grunge like the regular argan oil. Even if you think you can't use oils, you may want to give it a try.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

this is for moroccan oil (not light) ... i'd been using sally beauty's one 'n only oil ... my daughter (the hairdresser) told me i'd love love love moroccan oil and it was worth the extra money. she's right. i have silver hair, untreated. the oil makes my hair feel silky smooth and soft and i can wear it naturally wavy and curly. love the smell.

the only negative ... i ordered the bottle with the pump. the pump gives twice as much as i need, no matter how i've tried to pump lightly :-) so i put the pump back in the box and will use the cap instead so i can get a smaller amount.