Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.6

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this bronzer!!!!! I use it mainly to contour with, its very pigmented, it doesn't look too shimmery, it doesn't come off cakey and it last all day on me. I love the packaging, anything pink is super cute, the brush is cute too but I don't really use it unless im in a rush and sweep it all over my face and down my neck...when I contour I use a angled brush. But overall I love this bronzer, Physicians Formula makes the best drug store bronzers, I cant wait to try the mood boasting blush in warm

the only small thing I don't like... I wish the mirror was in the bronzer section, its hard to apply it with that mirror, because you gotta keep switching back from the mirror to the bronzer..and back n forth etc. I usually just use another mirror, but if you had to use the compact, it would be kind of annoying. but that's the only thing. overall I like it and will buy it again

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great, truly "bronzing" bronzer. There is absolutely no traces of orange whatsoever in this product, even once applied. There's several multi-sized hearts with different shades of brown. (From sand to chocolate brown.) Also, there is one random pink heart in the mix which actually is a nice touch when you swirl your brush in the circular compact, it picks up all the different shades and once applied it's beautiful! I'm using the darker bronzer by the way, it's better suited for my NC35 skin, I'd say. It really warms up my face with a nice, natural glow with slight shimmer. These are approximately $20(CAD) but I scored mine at 50%! You get 11g of product in a nice circular compact. It flips open, and underneath you'll find a generously sized mirror and a little brush. To be honest, the little brush is kind of useless so just stick to your own blush brush. As for mood boosting? Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Physicians Formula is against animal testing, so right away I'm feeling good about purchasing a product that wasn't tested unethically. : )

on 6/13/2011 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect bronzer for medium skintones. I use it on my cheeks and forhead and it looks amazing! i run my brush over the pink heart and use it as a blush i will def be repurchasing!

on 5/2/2011 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Okay I own three of these adorable things now- I think the plasticky pinkness of it is slightly cheap and childish looking, sure. But the actual heart imprint combined with the smell? Seriously just ADORABLE and I cannot resist them. This is a good bronzer. My new thing is bronzer, and I have tried a decent amount. This one is not orange, which is the first and most important thing (In my opinion) about a bronzer. In fact, no PF bronzer I've ever used has been orange. Secondly, it is shimmery, but in a flattering way, one that I feel I can pull off, not overly glittery. I love it. Would recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Every girl has their weakness. For some it might be lipgloss or eyeshadow. Mine is bronzer. I am addicted to how some bronzers give the most amazing glow and extra ooomph to my overall makeup look! So with that out of the way, I want to go over a few points so that it may help potential buyers since I have been using this for almost 2 months now so I feel like I can write a proper review. :)

- It is NOT matte. It doesn't have chunky glitters or anything, but it IS shimmery. So, if you don't like shimmer, do nottttttt buy this! But the shimmeryness would be perfect for summer time.

- Beware that it retails for like $13.99+ if you don't catch it on the BOGO deals. Yes, it's kind of pricey for a drugstore bronzer, but I think it is worth it.

- It has a flowery/violety scent. I hated it at first because I don't like the smell of flowers. However, it is so faint and it does fade with time but I can see how some people with very sensitive noses might not like this. This is part of the "happy booster" properties though! Lol.

- The packaging is a little bit tacky. It's not sleek or sexy. It's almost kiddish cus it is pink and plastic. But other than that there is a nice mirror and a little brush in the bottom compartment so it is efficient.

- PARABEN FREE, NONCOMEDOGENIC, all that good stuff. This stuff hasn't broken me out yet which is freaking incredible, considering that MAC matte brown bronzer, MAC Golden refined bronzer, NYC Sunny bronzer, AND Benefit Hoola has left me a beautiful trail of acne marks across my cheekbones where I had applied it... Sigh the price to pay for luminous glowy skin... :[

- There is a little pink heart on the right hand side of this compact. I don't understand why it's there. I never run my brush on that because I don't want the pink to mix in with the bronzey color. I would rather use a blush color of my own and put it on the apples of my cheeks, NOT swirl it all together and apply it on my cheekbones and temples... but hey, you have that option.

Anyway all in all this is my favoriteeeee drugstore bronzer and I hope they never discontinue this! I would cry. Jk I'd just buy like 10 backups to last the rest of my life.

on 3/30/2011 5:11:00 PM

This is a review for the DARK bronzer.
I got this after I got home from vacation because it was the darkest bronzer I could find and I love it! I don't mind the little pink heart in it..you only get a tiny bit on your brush and it's not noticeable at all when you apply it. It's slightly shimmery but I don't mind that either. As previous reviews said.. mine sometimes get's a little patchy. I don't know why this happens but it's not a big deal. The price is a little more than I would like to pay for a DS product but I think it was worth it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay so my local rite aid had a sale on Physician's Formula products today buy one get half off along with a $4.00 of coupon so I took advantage and got my usualy Sunlight bronzer and this and I am not really impressed with it and expected a lot more and had high hopes since I love PF products and I love my other bronzer. It doesnt seem to last that long, it gives me kind of a greasy sheer look and doesnt really look natural on me and looks a little caked up the only thing I do love is the pink little heart as a blush and the cute little designs other than that Ive had better bronzers and this reminds me of those shimmery shimmer strips UGHHHH

So, I have been looking for this since reading reviews on MUA. I've gone to two walmarts and three drug stores... And no such luck. But, yesterday I finally found it... And I'm sooo glad I searched for it!! It gives such a nice glow that just all around improves your complexion. I'm just so happy I purchased it. :) Go buy it. You won't regret it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Physicians Formula Makeup is one of my Favorite Makeup Brands.They are kinda of expensive but they are all worth it to me:P I have never been into Bronzer b/c i am so pale, the color Ivory! But i Bought this Happy Booster Bronzer and I LOVE IT!~ I HAVE LIKE 20 BRONZERS FROM PHYSICIANS FORMULA AND I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Including their bronzer stones, Compact bronzer with case, Bronzer in the brown case and TONS MORE:P i just have so many and i use bronzereveryday now!!! I am so Happy i bought this b/c if i did not buy this til this day i would not be wearing bronzer!!! This makes your face look so good and the bronzer smells amazing!!!! It smells like my tanning lotion!!!

I also love love love The Happy Booster settling powder in beige!!! i want to write a review about this but cant find it:( This powder is AMAZING AND I RECOMMEND PHYSICIANS FORMULA TO EVERYONE!!!!! This powder makes my face look so good and has some shimmer to it!! I LOVE this powder and i love ALL Physicians Formula makeup.. Will buy over and over and over again!!! Their makeup is pricey but it is all worth it to me:P LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I found this at walmart finally. They didn't seem to be carrying the blushes though.

Overall I really enjoy this product. I got it in the regular bronzer shade, there's a light bronzer shade as well which is the same color scheme as the regular bronzer but just a few shades lighter. I think this would work well for people with lighter skin tones than I am (NC43ish) since its finely milled and doesn't go on heavy. Honestly I can barely see any color payoff with my skin tone but it does give my skin a nice glow. It has a subtle shimmer to it and is not orange at all. The pink heart carries the most shimmer in it, so avoiding it makes a slight difference. The packaging is bulky and the brush is useless for me but I do really love the smell of the powder. I will probably end up buying a backup and a blush or two once I can find them at a better price because its really good.