4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

My dentist recommended Aquaphor for my lips. I told him I used Vaseline, he said no. I have very sensitive skin and even Burt's Bees irritates my lips. This product is more hydrating than Vaseline. The hydrating will stay on my lips overnight and during the day. My lipstick applies smoother. The first two applications of this, my lips tingled, so I applied less product. This product contains chamomile essence which might be causing the tingle since I am allergic to chamomile. I will apply 1 day this product, 1 day the regular Aquaphor. This seems to help. I will not repurchased because I will use the regular Aquaphor instead.

About reviewer (265 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

2 months ago

It's an average product as far as I can tell. Seems to deliver some repair, yet feels very greasy on the lips. Just like vaselin.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 months ago

This is a must have if you're prone to cracked, chapped, dry lips. It's the best lip repair product I have ever used and I've used a lot, ranging from cheap to expensive. My lips have always been susceptible to drying, cracking and peeling no matter what I did. Ever since acquiring this product, dry, cracked lips have been a thing of the past and it only took 2 days to see a huge difference. I used to apply it only at night before bed but lately I've been wearing it during the day too. I have one in my bag, one at home and one at work and I use it everyday. The consistency is thick but not as thick as Vaseline and it's almost scent and taste free which is what I prefer. The best part is it has an SPF of 30 to protect my lips further from UV rays. A staple in my stash and definitely a repeat buy. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 months ago

This is the only lip repair product that works for me. TIn the past I have tried Aquaphor ointment, Blistex, Vaseline, Carmex and Softlips products. None of them were effective. I typically get dry, chapped lips in the fall and winter. I also like to wear a lip balm at night. The Aquaphor lip repair is fragrance and paraben free. It relieves my chapped lips within 1-2 days. I keep one tube by my bed and one in my purse.

About reviewer (3101 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

2.0

a year ago

Makes lips look plump and healthy. Feels great. However every single time I use it I get white heads around my lips. Same thing happens with plain aquaphor.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

a year ago

This stuff was pretty good; the staying power/moisturization is not as long lasting nor as thick and protective feeling as straight up Vaseline or the NORMAL Aquaphor found in the huge tub or squeeze tube. I have found that THIS particular one works better for me if I dampen my lips with a little water and then apply. I don't think it was this lip balm, but there were a few days that when I put this on, and it burned the heck out of the skin around my lips (it went away after 15-20 minutes). I really think it was other lip balms I was using or I was more dehydrated than I thought, because I've been using this pretty consistently now and have had no issues. However, if you're deciding between this and the one found in the tub or tube, go for the one in the tub/tube or Vaseline. Those feel and are more moisturizing, thick(in a good way), long lasting, versatile, and therefore more economically wise to buy. This is my reason for not repurchasing.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

a year ago

I have very sensitive lips that always seem to be dry. Most lipsticks and lip balms make them drier and chapped. Aquaphor Lip Repair truly does immediately repair them. I have no problems at all when I use it daily.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I've only owned this for a few days but in that time, my lips have gone from chapped and burning to practically normal. Can't believe I was using some wimpy Burt's Bees balms when I needed a heavier product (I love BB but not all the formulas are great). Aquaphor's formula is thicker but not goopy, and if nothing else it stays put on my lips long enough to where I don't feel compelled to chew on any peeling skin and set the healing process back days. There's no smell, no frills, no nothing except great protection against dry winter air. Add to that the fact that this is really a multi-purpose product, and I'm sold.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

It got cold in Texas, I walk to work and the cold air dried my lips horribly. I have a whole drawer of lip products I found this and tried it again. I have used all kinds of lip balms, this is one of the best. It is super thick it soothes my lips immediately. Its super smooth, there really isn't a lot to say but its great.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I was in Target looking for a good lip balm for the remaining two weeks I would have to stay at my vocal music camp. (It turns out that singing chaps your lips. Wild stuff). I had been using this vegan lip balm by Shea Moisture that tasted and smelled like a bad Lip Smacker, and my little heart had so much hope for it. However, it wasn't doing anything for me. So I saw this on the shelf, and I thought back to a few recommendations that my friends who had taken Accutane had made for lip balms (Accutane dries out all of your skin in order to make the bad skin shed itself, which is why they of all people would know a good chapstick). Most of them had recommended this one. It was inexpensive compared to the EOS and other smelly lip balms next to it, so I haphazardly threw it in the basket. When I got back to my dorm and put this on my lips before bed, I had no idea that my life would be changed the next morning. I got up the next morning, and my chapped lips were no more. Maybe it's because of my previous terrible experience with the other chapstick, but this is the best chapstick that I have ever used. It has no noticeable smell or taste, and it does its job while also being inexpensive (compared to most chapsticks). I've also used it for when I've had a cold and have blown my nose raw. Luckily, it has no smell, so I didn't wake up to a weird fragrance in my nose, and it completely healed my chapped nose. I also dot it on my pimples, and it somehow helps them be reduced in size. I have no idea why Aquaphor is so good to me, but I'm not complaining! The only con of it is that it's packaging makes its application harder than it has to be. I hate having to squeeze the tube and worry about dispensing too much or getting my lip color all over the plastic and struggling to clean it off. Other than that, this is SO GOOD.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18