Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair

Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair

4.2

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 3/5/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG chapstick! It has saved my lips from the worst times and hydrated them in the good times! This is perfect for those harsh winters where the skin on your lips is literally falling off! This brings your lips right back to life!

on 2/17/2017 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The only lip balm in the world--besides Blistex--that actually fixes my drying lips, and I feel like I've tried them all. The one thing this does better then Blistex is the flavor/taste--Aquaphor has no noticeable taste (or at least none that I can recall). It also has an SPF 30 option, which I appreciate. I really like this as a daily lip balm.

on 10/25/2016 10:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of the absolute best lip balms out there. When I was on Accutane I have tried everything imaginable, but this definitely wins! Soothes and moisturizes and just all around makes my lips look plump and healthy for a good period of time. Highly recommend

on 10/16/2016 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My absolute favorite lip hydrating product and I've tried it all from high end to Jack Black to Burts Bees, Chapstick, etc. Scented, fancy lip balms are nice but they're rather useless when it comes to really moisturizing your lips.

This isn't meant to be some fancy balm, it's meant to heal, nourish, and protect your lips and I love applying this in the morning before a drying lipstick and when I go to bed. No thick, gross stickyness - has a very soothing, slippery texture.
No scent, no tint, so it's good for everyone in the household to use.

on 6/21/2016 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At all times, I have one of these in my purse, one on my nightstand and one on my bathroom sink. It works extremely well on my chronically dry lips, and works fast.
It's easy to swipe on, no taste, no smell, and the texture is light & non-sticky.
The only complaint I have is that it only works when it's on my lips...no long-term effects. I really want to find a lip treatment that keeps my lips moisturized AFTER I've used it. (The Paula's Choice balm somewhat does this, but not for long. However, I hate using it & now only use it at night.)
I highly recommend this stuff to anyone suffering from dry lips, but be aware that it really only works while you have it on.

I bought this because I needed an unscented lip treatment for my children who have dry lips but also used it on myself. It works ok. I find it too thin and "slippy". I also do not like the Vaseline taste/smell

This balm lives up to the hype completely! The consistency is just right for me, similar to Kiehl's #1, but I find Aquaphor slightly thicker and therefore feels smoother and just glides over the lips with ease. It is extremely moisturising and is definitely a balm I will go to for extremely dry lips. It does an amazing job overnight and the lips look great while it's on. I'm not crazy about the tube packaging, but I don't mind with this balm. It's definitely a must have around the house at all times.

I wish I could give Aquaphor's lip treatment 6 stars! I have been using this ever since my Accutane days because it is truly the only lip product that seals in moisturize and keeps my lips consistently hydrated. A little goes a long way. I only apply a dot sized amount and it is more than enough. Often you can find a special where you can get 2 for 1 in the same package, great find!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've tried dozens of lip balms at every price point, and found most of them to be totally useless on my dry, sensitive lips. Lip Repair works perfectly. My lips haven't peeled once in the three weeks I've been using it, whereas before they'd sometimes peel randomly under a thick coat of balm! It has just the right balance of slip and stick to absorb well, but stay on a long time. It smells vaguely like chlorine, which takes a bit of getting used to, but it's ultimately nothing intrusive.

The only significant flaws belong to the packaging and application. It's hard to control how much comes out, causing the applicator end and cap to get gunky, and the corollary - near the end of the tube, it's hard to squeeze the remaining balm out, past the stiff applicator tip.

Other uses: cuticle treatment, moisturizer for those extra-dry patches, eye gloss

on 4/6/2016 9:01:00 PM

After trying a large number of Chapsticks in my life, I would have to say this is the best one I've tried so far. My lips on the bigger side and I am very serious about keeping them moisturized. I actually saw this at Rite Aid and figured I would give it a try. I like the fact that it's thick but not too thick if that makes any sense. Basically what I like is the fact that it doesn't just sit on my lips it actually penetrates them which is what intern keeps my lips looking soft and supple. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that suffers with dry lips. Though I feel like it's a bit expensive for a Chapstick it's well worth it.