Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair

Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair

4.2

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This stuff was pretty good; the staying power/moisturization is not as long lasting nor as thick and protective feeling as straight up Vaseline or the NORMAL Aquaphor found in the huge tub or squeeze tube. I have found that THIS particular one works better for me if I dampen my lips with a little water and then apply. I don't think it was this lip balm, but there were a few days that when I put this on, and it burned the heck out of the skin around my lips (it went away after 15-20 minutes). I really think it was other lip balms I was using or I was more dehydrated than I thought, because I've been using this pretty consistently now and have had no issues.

However, if you're deciding between this and the one found in the tub or tube, go for the one in the tub/tube or Vaseline. Those feel and are more moisturizing, thick(in a good way), long lasting, versatile, and therefore more economically wise to buy. This is my reason for not repurchasing.

on 11/1/2018 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive lips that always seem to be dry. Most lipsticks and lip balms make them drier and chapped. Aquaphor Lip Repair truly does immediately repair them. I have no problems at all when I use it daily.

on 1/27/2018 4:24:00 PM

I've only owned this for a few days but in that time, my lips have gone from chapped and burning to practically normal. Can't believe I was using some wimpy Burt's Bees balms when I needed a heavier product (I love BB but not all the formulas are great). Aquaphor's formula is thicker but not goopy, and if nothing else it stays put on my lips long enough to where I don't feel compelled to chew on any peeling skin and set the healing process back days. There's no smell, no frills, no nothing except great protection against dry winter air. Add to that the fact that this is really a multi-purpose product, and I'm sold.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It got cold in Texas, I walk to work and the cold air dried my lips horribly. I have a whole drawer of lip products I found this and tried it again. I have used all kinds of lip balms, this is one of the best. It is super thick it soothes my lips immediately. Its super smooth, there really isn't a lot to say but its great.

on 7/5/2017 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was in Target looking for a good lip balm for the remaining two weeks I would have to stay at my vocal music camp. (It turns out that singing chaps your lips. Wild stuff). I had been using this vegan lip balm by Shea Moisture that tasted and smelled like a bad Lip Smacker, and my little heart had so much hope for it. However, it wasn't doing anything for me. So I saw this on the shelf, and I thought back to a few recommendations that my friends who had taken Accutane had made for lip balms (Accutane dries out all of your skin in order to make the bad skin shed itself, which is why they of all people would know a good chapstick). Most of them had recommended this one. It was inexpensive compared to the EOS and other smelly lip balms next to it, so I haphazardly threw it in the basket. When I got back to my dorm and put this on my lips before bed, I had no idea that my life would be changed the next morning. I got up the next morning, and my chapped lips were no more. Maybe it's because of my previous terrible experience with the other chapstick, but this is the best chapstick that I have ever used. It has no noticeable smell or taste, and it does its job while also being inexpensive (compared to most chapsticks). I've also used it for when I've had a cold and have blown my nose raw. Luckily, it has no smell, so I didn't wake up to a weird fragrance in my nose, and it completely healed my chapped nose. I also dot it on my pimples, and it somehow helps them be reduced in size. I have no idea why Aquaphor is so good to me, but I'm not complaining! The only con of it is that it's packaging makes its application harder than it has to be. I hate having to squeeze the tube and worry about dispensing too much or getting my lip color all over the plastic and struggling to clean it off. Other than that, this is SO GOOD.

on 3/5/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG chapstick! It has saved my lips from the worst times and hydrated them in the good times! This is perfect for those harsh winters where the skin on your lips is literally falling off! This brings your lips right back to life!

on 2/17/2017 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The only lip balm in the world--besides Blistex--that actually fixes my drying lips, and I feel like I've tried them all. The one thing this does better then Blistex is the flavor/taste--Aquaphor has no noticeable taste (or at least none that I can recall). It also has an SPF 30 option, which I appreciate. I really like this as a daily lip balm.

on 10/25/2016 10:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of the absolute best lip balms out there. When I was on Accutane I have tried everything imaginable, but this definitely wins! Soothes and moisturizes and just all around makes my lips look plump and healthy for a good period of time. Highly recommend

on 10/16/2016 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My absolute favorite lip hydrating product and I've tried it all from high end to Jack Black to Burts Bees, Chapstick, etc. Scented, fancy lip balms are nice but they're rather useless when it comes to really moisturizing your lips.

This isn't meant to be some fancy balm, it's meant to heal, nourish, and protect your lips and I love applying this in the morning before a drying lipstick and when I go to bed. No thick, gross stickyness - has a very soothing, slippery texture.
No scent, no tint, so it's good for everyone in the household to use.

I bought this because I needed an unscented lip treatment for my children who have dry lips but also used it on myself. It works ok. I find it too thin and "slippy". I also do not like the Vaseline taste/smell

Top Rated Lip Treatments