Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair

Eucerin Aquaphor Lip Repair

4.1

Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

on 6/21/2016 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At all times, I have one of these in my purse, one on my nightstand and one on my bathroom sink. It works extremely well on my chronically dry lips, and works fast.
It's easy to swipe on, no taste, no smell, and the texture is light & non-sticky.
The only complaint I have is that it only works when it's on my lips...no long-term effects. I really want to find a lip treatment that keeps my lips moisturized AFTER I've used it. (The Paula's Choice balm somewhat does this, but not for long. However, I hate using it & now only use it at night.)
I highly recommend this stuff to anyone suffering from dry lips, but be aware that it really only works while you have it on.

I bought this because I needed an unscented lip treatment for my children who have dry lips but also used it on myself. It works ok. I find it too thin and "slippy". I also do not like the Vaseline taste/smell

To Read all 80 Reviews, Login or Join

This balm lives up to the hype completely! The consistency is just right for me, similar to Kiehl's #1, but I find Aquaphor slightly thicker and therefore feels smoother and just glides over the lips with ease. It is extremely moisturising and is definitely a balm I will go to for extremely dry lips. It does an amazing job overnight and the lips look great while it's on. I'm not crazy about the tube packaging, but I don't mind with this balm. It's definitely a must have around the house at all times.

I wish I could give Aquaphor's lip treatment 6 stars! I have been using this ever since my Accutane days because it is truly the only lip product that seals in moisturize and keeps my lips consistently hydrated. A little goes a long way. I only apply a dot sized amount and it is more than enough. Often you can find a special where you can get 2 for 1 in the same package, great find!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've tried dozens of lip balms at every price point, and found most of them to be totally useless on my dry, sensitive lips. Lip Repair works perfectly. My lips haven't peeled once in the three weeks I've been using it, whereas before they'd sometimes peel randomly under a thick coat of balm! It has just the right balance of slip and stick to absorb well, but stay on a long time. I detect a faint orange scent, nothing intrusive. If I wanted to quibble, I'd prefer more glamorous packaging, but with these results, I'm long over it. Whereas my lips were constantly flaky before, I now feel ready to blot my lips and try a matte lipstick!

Other uses: cuticle treatment, moisturizer for those extra-dry patches, eye gloss

on 4/6/2016 9:01:00 PM

After trying a large number of Chapsticks in my life, I would have to say this is the best one I've tried so far. My lips on the bigger side and I am very serious about keeping them moisturized. I actually saw this at Rite Aid and figured I would give it a try. I like the fact that it's thick but not too thick if that makes any sense. Basically what I like is the fact that it doesn't just sit on my lips it actually penetrates them which is what intern keeps my lips looking soft and supple. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that suffers with dry lips. Though I feel like it's a bit expensive for a Chapstick it's well worth it.

AMAZING!!!!!!! i have bought lip mask, and lip balms that are way more than this little gem. This is the best product that i have used for my lips with out breaking the bank.

on 1/29/2016 12:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

One week ago my lips were peeling, cracked and dry. I have been using this every night before going to bed, a couple times mixed with alpha hydrox aha lotion and... what a difference. I also love that it has no menthol or mint tingle (no flavor or scent at all, really) so it's very comfortable to wear.

My lips were extremely chapped, to the point I couldn't smile without them cracking so I bought this & it did relieve some of the pain. Within two days of using it religiously my lips were 95% better. It's pretty thick but Very moisturizing. It is pretty basic, no fragrance or any frills but works great. The only thing I don't like is the top, the angle makes it awkward to squeeze out but I can handle that for how well it works.

on 1/20/2016 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product did an adequate job. It helped heal my dry and chapped lips. It is super easy to use and is effective. I also like to use this under lip color.

Popular Lip Treatments