Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

Beautifull warm peachy pink color. Slighly lifts the natural color of my lips, it looks very natural.
Can be used on its own, its not drying at all. Will def. repurchase

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/03/2018

Love this pencil, love it far more than CT Pillowtalk which it's supposed to be dupe for. Beautiful colour. Easy to apply, requires minimal touch up in comparison to other drugstore pencils. It does require regular sharpening but that's a minor issue. It's my MLBB colour, more than any other liner I've tried over the years. Would definitely buy again.

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jan/29/2018

This is my everyday HG lip liner. It goes with pretty much any MLBB shade lipsticks. I am NC20 for reference and I find that this colour suits my complexion perfectly. The reason I have given 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does need sharpening fairly often. I do have several MAC lip liners and find that they do last a lot longer. NYX lip liners are significantly cheaper than MAC so it's …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/17/2017

My HG lipliner. Always out of stock. The perfect nude pink, not too light, not too dark, not too brown...defines my rather thin lips nicely... The color goes well with my favorite lipsticks and it lasts all day. Me: NC15-NC20 with pigmented lips.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Oct/23/2017

The first NYX pencil I bought (and one of my first lip pencils) and it's the perfect natural color. For reference I'm very pale Mac NC10, neutral-toned skin. I bought this because it had "neutral" in the name and didn't look nude. My upper lip is thin so I like to color a little outside the line (the reason I finally bought a lip pencil), and this is perfect. I use …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

Mar/06/2017

Wow...SO glad Ulta was out of Stila "Marsala", because I bought this without testing and it's AWESOME! Saved myself about $20 LOL. Definitely MLBB, just enough color to define, and a smooth consistency. Can't wait to try it under gloss (I go with just liner all over for work--staying power). But the color is perfect for me! Yayy!!!

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromshzm

Sep/10/2016

Simply The best. Always out of stock! The only thing I stock up

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/10/2016

Excellent lip pencil. Very natural pinky-nude liner that goes with everything. This is what I wish MAC's Spice looked like on me. I like to wear this alone under a lip balm for a natural look.

8 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (461 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Mar/12/2016

I was going to get nude pink but opted for this one instead and it's almost the color of my lips! It applies smoothly and I didn't find it drying at all. I didn't use lip pencils before but this one is so nice I will probably be reaching for it often.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Other

Aug/13/2015

HG HG HG STATUS. I have been searching high and low for a comfortable lip color that wasn't thick and gloopy (lip glosses/lipsticks) This (on my NC25/30 skin) makes my pale red lips look polished, natural and effortless, yet incredibly put together. I tried Revlon's balm stain in 'Sultry' but the look was very intense and pigmented, more of a mauve/brown. This color is …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age19-24