Sephora Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.1

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

I got a sample of this from Sephora. The fragrance made me dislike it as soon as I opened it. It did however dissipate quickly. It doesn't spread all that well, but it's not bad. I did feel it working as soon as I applied it which is good because I just washed my face and it gets very dry when I do. I don't feel that it has made me oily or anything after it being on all day. I would give it 3.7 stars.
I personally won't buy this just because I have one I love already. But if I didn't, I would get this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dry and sensitive skin. This is the first moisturizer I've tried that actually feels like it's doing something! It sinks it quickly, is not at all greasy and doesn't make me breakout.

I'm really loving this! It moisturizes well without making your face greasy. I really do feel as though it blurs imperfections a little upon application. The price is a little steep, but for something that's going to work, I'm fine with it. I wish it came in a tube rather than the jar, but I do wash my hands before sticking my fingers into it so I guess it's not that big of a deal. It smells really good and glides over my skin. It doesn't take long to sink in which is another plus for me since I have limited time to get ready in the morning. At this point, I would purchase it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received a large sample of this cream and I was suprised that I actually quite liked it. It was quite moisturising, more so than I would have expected. The texture is nice - a light, easily absorbed cream. It does have a bit of a scent to it, but this does not bother me. It applies well over serums and oils, and wears well under liquid foundations. This is a good basic hydrator. I likely would notpurchase it, just because I would be looking for a bit more robust of a moisturiser.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This moisturizer is an absolute dream! I've never known of a makeup store brand product to work as well as this does. I first received this as a Sephora points sample and I can't wait to buy the actual tub of it. I used the sample fairly quickly! This has a very faint smell to it which is actually quite pleasant. Nothing too overpowering at all. It goes on very smooth and you'll instantly be able to note the difference in the texture of your skin. It also feels very soothing as you apply it. I use this as an overnight moisturizer and it has made worlds of difference in both the appearance and feel of my skin. Love it and definitely recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin. I've been using this for a week now, and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It's light weight, oil free, and it does have a scent, but it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and adds moisture. The best thing about it is it hasn't made me break out. I don't think it's the best moisturizer I've ever tried..but it's not the worst either.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product isn't enough for someone with dry skin. It is good to use as a face moisturizer before your foundation, however. It's a very lightweight cream and not very long-lasting. I do like the smell, texture and overall feel of it. I keep a jar handy around just in case I need a quick moisturize! It is 20 bucks at your local Sephora.

Got this as a GWP and have been hesitant to use this on my combination skin since it was a cream. Finally decided to give this a try since the last month has been super dry and cold and I am hooked! I mainly use a thicker layer for my cheeks as it's been flaky but find that a thin layer elsewhere doesn't break me out either. I love how it doesn't leave a greasy touch and absorbs really well leaving my skin super soft especially in the morning and throughout the day. I even use this under my eyes to keep it nice and hydrated. Their serums from this line on the other hand is a different story. I gave this a 4 since it the larger size comes in a jar and it seems a bit unsanitary to dig at it. The price is pretty affordable for a mid-high end product, $20 for the 1.69 oz size. Also love how it's suitable for my sensitive skin and is their big thing is that their skincare is formulated without Parabens,Sulfates, Phthalates, GMOs & Triclosan. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Like other reviewers, I received a sample (2 actually) from Sephora. I really like this. It's somewhat thick and the scent is amazing. A very light floral scent but doesn't irate my skin. This really is an instant moisturizer but then again my skin really isn't ever on the dry side, even in the winter. I might consider purchasing the full size because I like this so much.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I put this on after washing my face because it tends to dry up when I wash it. I got this as a sample and I don't see anything great to buy it. I'm not crazy for moisturizers, but I definitely don't have anything bad to say about it. It's average.