4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Very hydrating and repairing mask when skin is dried out and irritated. Love this for winter or when you have blah skin. Doesn't cause breakouts.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

7 years ago

good stuff, it smells so amazing, good for dry skin which is lack of oil, it is hydrating and packed with anti oxidant ingredients. a very yummy mask to use. i sometimes use it as night cream in the winter. it is great to mix it with the strawberry rhubarb masque.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

from

9 years ago

I absolutely love this mask! I'm not a routine mask user. I only use a mask if I have a meeting/ special occasion or happen to think of it while I'm soaking in the tub. Otherwise, who has the time? The results with this one were so good I try to make it part of my weekly routine. While it really works better if you give it time to dry, I use it in the shower after cleansing and leave it on while I condition and shave. It's really thick with chunks of blueberry skin/ pulp but spreads easily on damp skin and the texture is very soothing. It also smells amazing! It makes my dry skin so plump and happy. I received a sample of the coconut mask with purchase and it's great too. I'm really impressed with the line-- moisturizers, masks and (cream) cleansers alike.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

9 years ago

I've been using this weekly for awhile now. It smells great, has chunks of blueberries in it and has the consistency of thick yogurt. It's fun to use. Does it do anything? It moisturizes a bit. I haven't noticed much else. This is a product that is kind to the senses but may not have the results you want. Price is slightly over $50 for 2oz. Ingredients look good, and can be used by sensitive / dry skin types (oily skin types and breakout prone girls should avoid this) Blueberry Juice, Blueberry Pulp, Corn Germ Oil, Natural Cream Base, Sheabutter, Soy yogurt, Rasberry Juice, Bramble Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Calendula Oil, Glycerine (Vegtable Based, Corn Starch, Algin Xanthan Gum, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Esther C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Evening Primrose oil, Glycine Derivative, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid.

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age36-43