rms beauty Living Luminizer

rms beauty Living Luminizer

3.9

*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Mica CI 77019] * CERTIFIED ORGANIC

on 2/19/2018 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great, natural, nourishing product! I have used this for 3+ yrs., have been through 2, needing to bu6 a 3 rd!
Seems to last a good year, I use almost daily, price is fine, for quality product ..would not use any5hing else...highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love RMS and Living Lumi doesn’t disappoint. I like that I can carry in my bag and apply a little to brighten up. I also like to mix it with oil on my palette to make it more pliable. This is not “in your face” highlight. It’s very natural and subtle.

on 2/10/2018 6:35:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favorites--the stuff that I'll keep buying (not that I need to that often--a pot lasts about a year). This gives my very fair skin a warm glow that doesn't look oily or frosty or sparkly. I use it along the tops of my cheekbones and brow bone, and sometimes along the bridge of my nose. Though the product can get a bit hard in cold weather, it warms up pretty well (pro tip: blast from the hair dryer, or stick in your bra while getting ready). It can be a little oily for summer, but it's not bad. It is expensive though--but this isn't too much of a con, since it last so long. Pros: Light, dewy finish that isn't gaudy or oily looking. Cons: Price, forgetting it's in your bra to warm up and finding it hours later at work.

on 2/2/2018 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm kinda surprised that the rating for this product are not higher. It's very flattering, applies easily and wears like a dream. The finish is very glowey and natural.... like you just came out of a yoga session. I think the formula is very forgiving and would be great for mature and younger skins. The luminizer will always have a place in my bag of tricks.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Beautiful natural looking highlighter and super long-lasting

on 1/8/2018 10:02:00 AM

Gorgeous. Creamy, lovely and gives a beautifully dewy, natural finish. Lasts all day and just makes my skin look stunning.

on 1/1/2018 9:19:00 PM

I'm obsessed with this highlighter, it's the perfect addition to my little RMS collection (uncover up and burriti bronzer).
I love the natural glow - perfect for everyday.
Love that the products are safe, even beneficial, for my skin.
I can layer it up if i want to, but if i really wanted a more intense highlighter i would just use my Mary Loumaniser.
Only cons are probably staying power, and the price. I saw that KORA now have a highlighter for a fraction of this price..

on 12/16/2017 9:20:00 PM

I know a lot of people like their highlighter to be ‘blinding’, but when I see people walking around in broad daylight with what looks like lines of metallic crayon drawn on their face as though they’re about to go to their primary school disco, I wonder if that was really what they were going for when they applied their makeup that morning. Or whether perhaps their dazzling, selfie inducing bathroom lights did not shown them the consequences of their choices in their entirety.

Using a highlighter to enhance your features and create a natural looking, healthy glow can look lovely. A (well blended!) application of RMS’s living luminizer does just that in the most elegant and flattering of ways.

Make good choices people.

I bought this online from Bloomie's and I'm returning it. I've been coveting it for a while because a bunch of YouTubers love it. It's a ridiculously small amount for $38, it's not soft and it hardly shows up at all. It's important to mention here that I am almost 50 years old and I'm not looking for blingy highlighter. But a little illumination on the cheekbones does wonders when you're getting older. It is very similar to Essence Sooo Glow, but Essence is softer and shows up a bit more and, oh, is 1/10th of the price. On the high end scale, I vastly prefer Nars Copacabana to this and you get a ton more for your money. The beauty bloggers must have been paid pretty well to swoon over this one.

on 11/29/2017 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this so very much. It's subtle and gorgeous and so versatile. I use it one my cheekbones, inner corner of the eye, cupidsbow and sometimes on lips and eyelids. It's not sparkly but glowy in a dewy no d of way. Yes the pot is small but it lasts ages. I highly recommend this. I'm not paid to review it 😉