Kai perfume oil

Kai perfume oil

4.6

on 6/21/2018 11:49:00 PM

Sometimes simplest is best. Kai is a lush, voluptuous beachy gardenia that just feels happy. Such a good fragrance.

on 5/19/2018 1:21:00 PM

Smells incredible. reminds me of the honeysuckle bushes we had in our front yard in Georgia when I was little. Can’t wait to layer it with the Kai rose & other scents.

on 5/7/2017 2:39:00 PM

On my third bottle and I don't think I'll ever stop buying it. It is a perfume oil rather than eau de parfum so it's strong...a little goes a long way. When used sparingly, it's a delicate gardenia scent mixed with other floral notes. It is devoid of sickly sweetness so commonly seen in other perfumes containing gardenia scent. The packaging isn't glamorous but it's portable and practical. Too bad they don't sell the perfume oil version in a larger packaging.

on 11/5/2014 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favourite scents, though it loses points because of the high price with minimal product. A lot of people say the oil goes a long way, but I found that it ran out very quickly, so it's probably not an every day kind of perfume. The gardenia scent is lovely and unlike any other gardenia perfume I have tried. It is not as sickly sweet as most others, but is more fresh and natural. I would buy this again as a treat to myself because I enjoy the uniqueness of the scent and was impressed at how long the scent lingers.

I love scents that resemble things found in nature and Kai is the perfect replica of a pure soft flower blowing in the breeze.It is delicate,clean,green and smells a bit different on everyone,so it's unique to each persons chemistry.No other fragrance has ever given me more compliments.With a huge celebrity following and lots of products in the Kai line,I'd say it's one of the best fragrances available!

on 3/28/2014 1:53:00 PM

I love this scent! It reminds me of my honeymoon in Kauai - it is the perfect white floral/gardenia/fresh scent. I've been using it for years and never tire of it. Wish it was more readily available - but I just order online!

Not bad, but I was expecting more from the hype tbh. Not a glamorous bottle, beautiful name, or great price either.

Most amazing, non-perfumey just feminine and beautiful scent ever! Plus the roller is ultra-portable.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am on my 4th or 5th container of this scent... It is my 'signature' scent. I love the little roll-on vial. I keep one in my makeup bag at all times... Gardenia is one of my favorite scents...and Kai doesn't disappoint. Gardenia is definitely the strongest component of this blend, which makes sense as Kai describes it as 'gardenia and exotic white flowers'. This is absolutely beautiful - romantic, fresh, sexy. I get a lot of compliments on this. Men always notice it, and it absolutely drives my boyfriend crazy.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It smells AMAZING! It's light, sexy and very summery. It reminds me of the summer nights in Hawaii. I'm on my second bottle. The first one I bought it for myself years ago and it was stolen out of my locker and I just recently got the second one from my husband as one of my Christmas gifts. I was sooooo happy. If you are looking for a gift, you can never go wrong with this perfume oil. It's classy, timeless and absolutely amazing!!