Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Sleek MakeUP Blush - Pomegranate
MakeUP Blush - PomegranateMakeUP Blush - PomegranateSleek blush swatches

4.8

Mica (CI 77019) Talc Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Pentaerythrityl Teraisostearate Nylon- 12 Magnesium Stearate Jojoba esters Dimethicone Polyethylene Phenoxyethanol Chloroxylenol MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red 7 (CI 15850) Red 27 AL Lake (CI 45410) D&C Red 30 (CI 73360) FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985) Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492) Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 3/5/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! a beautiful dark berry color this is a necessity in your makeup collection. not only is it a beautiful color but its really pigmented and so will last you for ages.
it blends well into the skin gives an amazing glow to the cheeks- i think it has some shimmers in, but not enough to notice. This has definitely become a staple in my makeup collection and only 4.99

on 9/21/2014 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Sleek blushes are very, very pigmented which for some people might be a good thing, but I find this to be a downside. This blush was probably created for PoC but I am not, and thus find this shade quite daunting. It's not a bad product by any means, just not suited for me. That being said, with a light hand, I can make this work in the winter, and the pigment means that it's not just a bunch of glitter on my face (a personal pet peeve). It's a nice, inexpensive blush with sturdy packaging, just not best suited for me. If you are however have darker skin, I'd definitely recommend checking this out.

I love sleek blushes. By far this is the best blush. I love the tiny shimmers. It has great pigmentations. It's not expensive but the quality is just fabulous. I really do recommend this blush. BEST DRUGSTORE BLUSH !!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

favourite blush at the moment, over taking my dainty doll! will be using it until i buy my next blush and possibly even after that! its exactly the colour i was looking for, a soft plum. im going to set out and buy a few more of these blushes tomorrow as i love it so much!