4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is my second Sleek blush as I was absolutely bowled over by the Rose Gold (which dented after a week's use). I had uummed and aahhed before purchasing as the colour looked so dark in the pan, but decided to take a punt anyway after checking out a few swatches online. As many reviewers and bloggers have said, Sleek blushes can be incredibly pigmented and Pomegranate is no exception. It looks like it might have a slight metallic finish in the pan, but it shows matte on me when applied. Rather unexpectedly, I thought it would be a cooler-toned berry colour, but actually shows up quite warm (like a red-russet) on my skin. Despite having a tanned complexion, I still have to apply with a very light touch to get a pop of colour. The colour lasts for a good 6-7 hours but it seems to oxidise a bit after that (although I don't feel the need to re-touch during an average wear time of 14-16 hours). I would definitely purchase again, but am not sure when that might be as one pan could probably last me for a few years of daily use!

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Other

2 years ago

I’m a blushaholic but I still held off buying this as it just looked SO dark in the pan. I eventually bit the bullet and was genuinely knocked out by how good this is. It’s soooo good. Lovely plum colour with a mild sheen (like a deeper Rockateur) and NO glitter. It blends like a dream and you can of course intensify the colour to your liking. I’m NW15 so just a light sweep does it for me but would be stunning on darker skin. Lovely compact with a mirror too, if a little hard to open :(

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love this blush, it's totally beautiful, the pigmentation and formula is amazing. BUT it can be extremely hard to open and I hate that! Once when I opened it my fingers slipped and I made a huge dent in it and I was MORTIFIED. The same thing happened with another Sleek blush. Awful.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Beautiful berry with some sheen that is perfect for fall and winter or any weather! This beauty is economical as well. Pigmented, finely milled and gives the perfect flush on this NC25 sensitive reactionary skin. Love love love!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I love love this blusher it compliments my nw15 skin perfectly it's affordable and it's in a cute little compact with a mirror! Less is more with this blush though as I found out the hard way it's very pigmented

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Its such a beautiful color. Now becoming my favorite and use it most of the time. It is pigmented and alittle goes a long way, and it lasts pretty well although i have oily skin and live in humid country. One thing that need to be careful is , the product is so pigmented so you need to be a light hand. Otherwise, this will turn you into a clown. I only need one sweep :) btw i am asian and have fair skin. I think this will look good for all skin color 👍🏻

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

5 years ago

A simply gorgeous berry colour! It's very pigmented and one light sweep delivers plenty of colour. It also lasts a decent number of hours. You really can't go wrong with the price either. Honestly, there really aren't many cons to buying this blush and it has become a staple for me. It's one of the best blushes I've ever used and it looks stunning on darker skin!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

I need to use a light hand. Very pretty. Purchased on Amazon (I'm in the US). Very nice for fall/winter

About reviewer (262 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 years ago

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! a beautiful dark berry color this is a necessity in your makeup collection. not only is it a beautiful color but its really pigmented and so will last you for ages. it blends well into the skin gives an amazing glow to the cheeks- i think it has some shimmers in, but not enough to notice. This has definitely become a staple in my makeup collection and only £4.99

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

5 years ago

The colour and pigmentation is so pretty. It looks a little dark in the pan, but with a light hand you soften the shade, or you can build it up. I think this blush would suit any skin tone.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24