Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/22/2018

This is my second Sleek blush as I was absolutely bowled over by the Rose Gold (which dented after a week's use). I had uummed and aahhed before purchasing as the colour looked so dark in the pan, but decided to take a punt anyway after checking out a few swatches online.

As many reviewers and bloggers have said, Sleek blushes can be incredibly pigmented and Pomegranate is no …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Other

Apr/26/2018

I’m a blushaholic but I still held off buying this as it just looked SO dark in the pan. I eventually bit the bullet and was genuinely knocked out by how good this is. It’s soooo good.
Lovely plum colour with a mild sheen (like a deeper Rockateur) and NO glitter. It blends like a dream and you can of course intensify the colour to your liking. I’m NW15 so just a light sweep does it for me …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/04/2018

I love this blush, it's totally beautiful, the pigmentation and formula is amazing. BUT it can be extremely hard to open and I hate that! Once when I opened it my fingers slipped and I made a huge dent in it and I was MORTIFIED. The same thing happened with another Sleek blush. Awful.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Oct/12/2017

Beautiful berry with some sheen that is perfect for fall and winter or any weather!
This beauty is economical as well.

Pigmented, finely milled and gives the perfect flush on this NC25 sensitive reactionary skin.

Love love love!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jul/05/2017

I love love this blusher it compliments my nw15 skin perfectly it's affordable and it's in a cute little compact with a mirror! Less is more with this blush though as I found out the hard way it's very pigmented

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

Aug/16/2015

Its such a beautiful color. Now becoming my favorite and use it most of the time. It is pigmented and alittle goes a long way, and it lasts pretty well although i have oily skin and live in humid country. One thing that need to be careful is , the product is so pigmented so you need to be a light hand. Otherwise, this will turn you into a clown. I only need one sweep :) btw i am asian and have …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

Apr/02/2015

A simply gorgeous berry colour! It's very pigmented and one light sweep delivers plenty of colour. It also lasts a decent number of hours. You really can't go wrong with the price either. Honestly, there really aren't many cons to buying this blush and it has become a staple for me. It's one of the best blushes I've ever used and it looks stunning on darker skin!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Mar/22/2015

I need to use a light hand. Very pretty. Purchased on Amazon (I'm in the US). Very nice for fall/winter

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (261 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Mar/05/2015

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! a beautiful dark berry color this is a necessity in your makeup collection. not only is it a beautiful color but its really pigmented and so will last you for ages.
it blends well into the skin gives an amazing glow to the cheeks- i think it has some shimmers in, but not enough to notice. This has definitely become a staple in my makeup collection and only £4.99

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromlndtng

Nov/04/2014

The colour and pigmentation is so pretty. It looks a little dark in the pan, but with a light hand you soften the shade, or you can build it up. I think this blush would suit any skin tone.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24