The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/26/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Alright so i got this on sale for 5 bucks and i was low on my coconut butter so i thought well ill give it a try considering it was 20$ previously . Its just fair i like scents that linger like chocomania and moringa ,. It sorta made me feel greasy ..i use it about once a week after exfoliating with bath gloves and the cranberry joy wash ..and sometimes when going to the bfs house i much rather sorbets or the shimmer lotions theirs not as much of a greasy feel over all its decent for moisturizing i just wish the smell stayed and it dident make me feel greasy i wouldn't buy again because i love to explore with scents until i find my signature hg

I bought this product online with the black Friday sales thinking this was the scent from my high school days that I was remembering. I don't know if I remembered wrong, or if it's changed. Either way it still smells pretty good. Very moisturizing works well on my hands on body. But on my feet is where I really notice the difference! They have worked a miracle on my lizard feet. Worth every cent just for that. I slather on before I go to bed and I have supersoft tootsies even in the winter, which is no easy feet (typo but I'm keeping it! Thanks iPhone dictaphone. Love this stuff!

on 12/18/2012 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely loved the smell of this in the tub, but after applying it on the smell changes, and I'm not a fan of it. I love the berry scent, but I guess it doesn't match with my body chemistry. My colleague bought a tub and absolutely love hers though, so I suggest maybe trying it out before buying.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I stocked up on a bunch of these products (body butter, hand cream, body spray, lip balm, body scrub and shower gel) during the 50% off "Joy" bag sale while they were discounted after Christmas...so I got a ton of stuff and barely cleared $50 (I also got a bunch of the strawberry stuff too)...in any event, I bought it blind unsniffed online because it sounded good and it was dirt cheap and I am SOOOO glad I did! It's fruity without smelling like Hannah Montana perfume, KWIM? I absolutely love this stuff and am glad I stocked up since I won't be able to buy more until next Christmas. Luckily I think I bought enough to take me through! It's crisp and tart and sweet all at the same time. I am really enjoying this smell but might not be able to pull it off in the middle of So Cal Summer as it would get cloying, but for the slightly cooler winter/spring/fall temp, it's perfect. Will be in heavy rotation for sure.

Works really well, really moisturizing and melts right into my skin without any greasy residue. Disappointingly, it smells like stale beer though, so it's not the best choice for wearing for everyday, I just use it at night after I shower and the smell wears off on my sheets while I'm sleeping. It smelled soo much different to me in the store so I wasn't expecting that haha. That's the only reason I wouldn't buy it again, plus the price of TBS body butters...I got this one for a huge discount during their holiday sales this year so I was lucky.

on 12/4/2010 4:16:00 PM

Cranberry Joy is a very nice body butter from The Body Shop. Reminds me a bit of the cherry body butter actually. As with all of the body butters it is very moisturizing. Cranberry Joy is not my fave of the body butters but I still like it. The scent is long-lasting but not overpowering. My dry skin would not survive a winter without TBS body butters. continued >>

on 11/4/2010 5:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

So one of the body shops most famous products is back. Not something to write home about as you either love or hate it. This years formula smells the same but less plastic-y than last year. If you like it you won't be disappointed but it doesn't bring joy to me. Decently moisturizing.

Btw what's with the Xmas packaging this year?! I'm I the only one who doesn't like it??!

Popular Lotions / Creams