e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

Liquid Eyeliner - Copper

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

While the name can be misleading, I'd label this eyeliner more like liquid gold sparkles. It's fun to use this on top of eyeliner or at the corner of your eyes for a bit of pop, but it's simply sparkly gold flecks. Great price for a fun little addition to your eyemakeup!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible, horrible product. The glitter is too large in size and looks garish instead of sparkly. The formula also applies unevenly, resulting in a few randomly placed pieces of glitter. Even repeating the application doesn't do anything to improve coverage. It looks more like kids' makeup than anything else. The only good thing about it was that it only cost $3.

on 7/26/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for holiday use and then for just fun when I want to play with glitters. This is called copper but it sure looks gold to me. Application is a bit of a pain though as the glitters aren't aren't as plentiful as I wanted then to be. This is a clear gel with tiny gold glitters suspended. It does take more than one line though to get any color. I had to apply this twice to really get any glitter on the lashline. I had a bit of trouble though trying to get this on the lashline and not on the lashes. The brush is a little fat and wide for a liner brush so you can't get precise thin lines. It's really hard to see when you even have this on and I guess I expected a dense glitter packed look like a Vegas showgirl and I am not able to accomplish that with this. This is a great product for a teen though and for the pricepoint a great one for a beginner. If I were to have a preteen make-up party this would definitely be included, for adults though it's not impressive. I would not buy this again, I feel like I am using that play makeup from Tinkerbell when I use this.

on 6/5/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

From the holiday trio. I do enjoy glitter, and for that reason alone this was worth the price to me. In truth, it's only an average product, given that the glitter is kind of sparse and the brush is difficult to use and prone to bent hairs that need to be cut off.

Also good for mixing with a bit of another lose glitter on your hand for a more intense sparkle!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice GLITTER eyeliner. The color is transparent with really pretty gold glitter particles in it. One layer is not enough though because you are left with a few parts that don't contain any glitter, it's best if you do two or three layers. It stays on for some time, it doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't smudge. I really like the brush too, it's easy to make a precise line with it and get between the lashes. It's almost as good as my Sleek Dip-it Glitter eyeliner and that one cost me two times more. I really think e.l.f. should do a whole line of glitter eyeliners or at least have better pictures/descriptions of their products on the website.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Great liquid eyeliner! I got this a few months ago and have used it a few times. This is more of a clear liner with tons of gold glitter. The brush has a foam or felt tip sturdy pointed applicator which makes it so easy to apply. I used this with a neutral smokey eye and lined top lash line with this, applied two coats. It added sparkle for extra pop of texture. I also used along lower lashline with a dark shadow on lid and blended up into crease. I love all elf products, such a great value and top of the line quality. Havent been disappointed. Cruelty free and $1 cant go wrong! If u dont want sparkle go for the other shades neutrals like black, brown blue, ash etc. Theyre a $1 in reg line and the pigmentation is great and apply so easy due to felt tip applicator. You can make a thin line or build up a thicker line. Either way these are at the top of my list for liquid liners or liner in general. Will def rebuy or i have backups already but will continue to repurchase.

Good quality. Very sparkly. Doesn't crust up. The bottle doesn't feel cheap either.