ELF Copper Eyeliner (Uploaded by NikitaRose)

3.9

price range

Reviews

fromtroo12

May/15/2014

This is great for those days or nights you want a little extra finesse! I used it under my eyeliner for a double winged look on new years eve :)

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Mar/04/2014

SO CHEAP but GREAT for the price.
the want top came off from the actual wand piece, easy to put back but yeah. it seems cheap overall but it gets the job done. this was perfect copper glitter!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Feb/06/2014

While the name can be misleading, I'd label this eyeliner more like liquid gold sparkles. It's fun to use this on top of eyeliner or at the corner of your eyes for a bit of pop, but it's simply sparkly gold flecks. Great price for a fun little addition to your eyemakeup!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Dec/09/2013

Easy application but don't expect an eyeliner type of even distribution of gold glitter.. I paid $1.00 & it works pretty good with a black or brown eyeliner pencil.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

Aug/06/2013

Horrible, horrible product. The glitter is too large in size and looks garish instead of sparkly. The formula also applies unevenly, resulting in a few randomly placed pieces of glitter. Even repeating the application doesn't do anything to improve coverage. It looks more like kids' makeup than anything else. The only good thing about it was that it only cost $3.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (328 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

Jul/26/2013

I bought this for holiday use and then for just fun when I want to play with glitters. This is called copper but it sure looks gold to me. Application is a bit of a pain though as the glitters aren't aren't as plentiful as I wanted then to be. This is a clear gel with tiny gold glitters suspended. It does take more than one line though to get any color. I had to apply this twice to …Read more

About reviewer (440 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0
fromPekoe

Jun/05/2012

From the holiday trio. I do enjoy glitter, and for that reason alone this was worth the price to me. In truth, it's only an average product, given that the glitter is kind of sparse and the brush is difficult to use and prone to bent hairs that need to be cut off.

Also good for mixing with a bit of another lose glitter on your hand for a more intense sparkle!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

May/29/2012

WOW! this glitter eyeliner is AMAZING. i use it on the inner half of my lower lashline to spice up the look. the product is really easy to apply if you're good with liquid liner. it does last all day. it does not fall out to your face like glitter shadows. it's really easy to remove, just wash it off! for $1, this is really amazing. i usually have a love/hate relationship with elf but …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (187 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

Apr/24/2012

absolutely love this glitter liner. I was very skeptical about this liner. It came in a trio for the holidays. But then i saw a bunch of youtube guru's recommending it, i had to swipe it and give it a try. I believe they sell them individually now. The product itself is clear but it has a bunch of gold glitters in it.. i dont know why it is called copper because the glitters are gold. The …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Mar/30/2012

I love the color (which is GOLD not copper), I like the application, the brush is find. The actual bottle is so cheap!! I went to untwist it a few days ago and it broke it half. I'm not exactly the hulk over here! I don't care that much, because it is only costs a dollar, but I don't like that.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

AgeUnder 18