Paco Rabanne Lady Million

Paco Rabanne Lady Million
Lady MillionLady Million

3.7

on 12/8/2016 11:23:00 AM

I smelled this perfume on a friend one day and I was immediately drawn to it. I asked her what scent it was and bought it the following day.. I've always been in love with the male version and not gonna lie I hoped it smelled more like that one but this is definitely a softer and more dainty version. Whenever I wear it, I feel like it fades on my skin but many people tell me they're actually able to smell it when I have it on. I guess that's just me. Anyway, great perfume overall.

on 11/25/2016 6:28:00 PM

My second favorite perfume. Such a beautiful feminine scent. Reminds me of when my son was born as my other half bought me it as a gift. Beautiful bottle. Compliments when I wear it. Not a bad thing to say about this perfume at all.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So so dreadful. This is a spicy, very strong and sharp fragrance. I love smelling perfumes on other people usually (even ones that I'm not crazy about), but someone I worked with wore this, and it was SO bad and strong. If you're getting compliments on this, it could be that it's so strong that people feel like they MUST comment.... sort of like if you get a dramatic haircut.

Perfume lady million is a fragrance which is seriously one in million! Very very long lasting . Totally worth the price

on 3/25/2016 2:55:00 PM

This is my signature scent, everyone always compliments it on me and it lasts all day. It's slightly musky with a hint of sharp fragrances.

im from philippines. i try the new lady million eau my gold... its smell amazing quite expensive but its worth it.. in additional to my perfume collection... people always ask me you smell amazing whats your perfume i said lady million

I love this perfume!
I always get compliments when I wear it, it's very concentrated, I can smell it all day and I don't need to reapply it.
It smells gorgeous, like fresh floral, it smells honestly very rich.

Not too keen on the bottle, but the perfume itself is lovely!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for the Lady Miilion EDT, not EDP, I've never smelled that one so I cannot comment. My hubby works long hours so he gave me my Valentines gift early, a life sized stuffed puppy, some cinnamon hearts and a bottle of Lady Million EDT to match his bottle of 1 Million. The EDT does not smell like a fruity floral to my nose, but a lovely floral...it definitely does not match the packaging at all and although it smells rich, it doesn't strike me as something I would associate with hoity toity high end. Don't get me wrong, it DOES NOT at all smell cheap. It smells reserved, ladylike, very pretty...it doesn't scream "Look at me and all this cash and bling I'm flashing around!" If bygone feminine manners from days of old had a scent, THIS...Paco Rabbanes Lady Million EDT, is what it would smell like. It smells rich but not monetary rich. It smells rich in taste, manners and wisdom from long ago...meaning if I had to put a face to this perfume, it would be a lady from the late 1800's-early 1900's, specifically Kate Winslets character "Rose" from Titanic or "Anne Shirley" from Anne of Green Gables. Beautiful and somewhat timeless. No question this is exactly what I'd imagine they'd dab or mist on as they peek a final once over at their dressing table mirror. Classy. This is EXACTLY what this perfume is. Aside from the excruciatingly tacky bottle (which IMHO should take a cue from Victoria Secret and design a softer, more feminine, boudoir friendly bottle with an atomizer) this perfume is pretty. It should be mentioned too, that you'll have to carry a little roll on or travel spray as the life of this jewel isn't more than 2 or 3 hours :-( I also have BlackXS for Her EDT and it lasts HOURS, don't know what happened with Lady Million.

on 12/18/2014 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Quite a strong perfume with floral and white notes, most definitely one for winter. The packaging is kind of cliché (really? a giant gold diamond?) but otherwise it smells fine and is very wearable. It's definitely the perfume I use the most often, too

on 10/11/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Lady Million by Paco Rabanne opens as a sweet fruity-floral and progresses to a musky gourmand dry down. Snore. There is something else lurking in the composition that makes LM unbearable: it smells like a department store after someone sprayed every perfume at once.

Headache and nausea