Paco Rabanne Lady Million

Paco Rabanne Lady Million

3.7

on 3/25/2016 2:55:00 PM

This is my signature scent, everyone always compliments it on me and it lasts all day. It's slightly musky with a hint of sharp fragrances.

im from philippines. i try the new lady million eau my gold... its smell amazing quite expensive but its worth it.. in additional to my perfume collection... people always ask me you smell amazing whats your perfume i said lady million

To Read all 101 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/29/2015 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This EDP is too perfumey & strong for me -- too white florally & sharp -- although there are warm notes on the bottom. Overall effect is rather dramatic & bold, I think -- reminds me of an 80's type, like Amarige. Makes a grand entrance.

This EDP launched in 2010, and the notes, per parfumo.net are:

Top Notes - Raspberry, Neroli, Bitter orange
Heart Notes - Orange blossom, Jasmine sambac
Base Notes - Honey, Patchouli

With the orange blossom & jasmine, it may be similar to Elie Saab too (I wrote separate review), which is also too strong & white floral & perfumey & sharp for me.

However, I was looking at the roller-ball display yesterday at Sephora, and there was only 1 left in Lady Million -- so it seems to be a good seller during this chilly, festive, holiday time of year.

The model in the ads was Dree Hemmingway, Mariel's older daughter.

Personally, I prefer to wear the men's version (I wrote separate review), which launched first and is all warmth & woods, with no sharpness or strong white flowers.

I love this perfume!
I always get compliments when I wear it, it's very concentrated, I can smell it all day and I don't need to reapply it.
It smells gorgeous, like fresh floral, it smells honestly very rich.

Not too keen on the bottle, but the perfume itself is lovely!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for the Lady Miilion EDT, not EDP, I've never smelled that one so I cannot comment. My hubby works long hours so he gave me my Valentines gift early, a life sized stuffed puppy, some cinnamon hearts and a bottle of Lady Million EDT to match his bottle of 1 Million. The EDT does not smell like a fruity floral to my nose, but a lovely floral...it definitely does not match the packaging at all and although it smells rich, it doesn't strike me as something I would associate with hoity toity high end. Don't get me wrong, it DOES NOT at all smell cheap. It smells reserved, ladylike, very pretty...it doesn't scream "Look at me and all this cash and bling I'm flashing around!" If bygone feminine manners from days of old had a scent, THIS...Paco Rabbanes Lady Million EDT, is what it would smell like. It smells rich but not monetary rich. It smells rich in taste, manners and wisdom from long ago...meaning if I had to put a face to this perfume, it would be a lady from the late 1800's-early 1900's, specifically Kate Winslets character "Rose" from Titanic or "Anne Shirley" from Anne of Green Gables. Beautiful and somewhat timeless. No question this is exactly what I'd imagine they'd dab or mist on as they peek a final once over at their dressing table mirror. Classy. This is EXACTLY what this perfume is. Aside from the excruciatingly tacky bottle (which IMHO should take a cue from Victoria Secret and design a softer, more feminine, boudoir friendly bottle with an atomizer) this perfume is pretty. It should be mentioned too, that you'll have to carry a little roll on or travel spray as the life of this jewel isn't more than 2 or 3 hours :-( I also have BlackXS for Her EDT and it lasts HOURS, don't know what happened with Lady Million.

on 12/18/2014 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Quite a strong perfume with floral and white notes, most definitely one for winter. The packaging is kind of cliché (really? a giant gold diamond?) but otherwise it smells fine and is very wearable. It's definitely the perfume I use the most often, too

on 10/11/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Lady Million by Paco Rabanne opens as a sweet fruity-floral and progresses to a musky gourmand dry down. Snore. There is something else lurking in the composition that makes LM unbearable: it smells like a department store after someone sprayed every perfume at once.

Headache and nausea

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this fragrance so much!!! And everyone i know does too.... its a lovely fresh summery scent, perfect for summer days/nights.... every time i wear it i get people asking what it is.... and it always perks me up when i wear it.... this and coco madmoselle are the only two i go back to time and again
And i have a lot of fragrances i get bored of... half used or i go off them... but id never get tired of this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't get the hype with this perfume. It's not necessarily bad, but very generic and overpriced for what it is. I much prefer Gucci Guily Black. I will not purchase.

on 12/15/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Sweet honey in a bottle!
Lady Million is really beautiful and luxurious. It's sweet, fresh white floral dipped in honey.
The honey is prominent from start to finish.
I really appreciate Paco Rabanne in the way that they always create sweet scent but it's not sickly sweet. There are somethings rich and deep in that sweetness. Another love from PC house.

Popular Fragrances