CHANEL Rose Confidentiel

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

on 11/21/2010 6:29:00 PM

What a gorgeous shade for fall! Very pretty, very unique, and with the quality chanel has gotten us used to. Long lasting, shiny, really great.
My go-to color of the season, it is just appropriate for every possible occasion!

on 10/7/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love pink polish and this color stands apart from the ones I already own. It's reminds me of the how rosy cheeks were portrayed on the powdered-into-paleness young women in so many Rococo paintings. This color could have been taken straight from a Fragonard. It's very romantic without being sickly sweet or overly bubblegum. Classic.

Neutral, medium pink that leans towards being a fleshy, rosy tan/brown. I'm cool toned and this looks stunning against my skin tone. I'm sure it would work well on anyone though, it just has that universal appeal. No shimmer, just a shiny, opaque finish.

I think my Chanel polishes last longer than the majority of the brands I've tried. Typically I do a base coat, followed by two coats of polish, then a clear top coat. Minimal, if any, chipping on my toes. My fingernails usually don't last as long without chips.

I'm really happy with this color and I highly recommend. I think its an LE, so I probably won't have a chance to repurchase by the time I go through a bottle. But if I'm able, I absolutely would buy it again.

well said by the reviewer below. on my fair skin this more brown than some swatches i've seen. i was unsure how i'd feel about this on, but it's very pretty.

it needs mentioning that this color has definite "grandma" tendencies. with dusty, browned shades being hot right now, that is very on-trend, but may be unappealing to more classic polish lovers.

Popular Polishes