Uploaded by Andi2010

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/19/2014

Mac Mineralize Blushes are great as the powder is very finely milled and you do not need much product at all to build up colour and it is very easy to blend. I love that with Mac blush packaging you can always see what shades you have.

I consider this a true dusky pink (see swatches above), even though the colour looks light in the packaging it is quite pigmented when it contacts the …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

May/21/2013

This provides such a beautiful hue of pink on my NC42 skin tone. There is no visible shimmer. One of my faves.

About reviewer (187 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/25/2013

Pet Me is a mauve pink mineralized blush with the slightest hint of shimmer in the pan that does not appear once applied. Gives a pretty pink flush of color, buildable if necessary and good for everyday.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

May/22/2012

Pet Me is exactly the pink I've been looking for. It does pull purple nor coral at all, and it has a slight shimmer. Pigmentation is perfect - not too pigmented, but shows up on my NW20 skintone without any issues. The colour and finish reminds me a bit of Rose Quartx MSF, but it's easier to use and no need to worry about the glitter in the middle of the MSF. I think MAC could use …Read more

About reviewer (623 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Dec/28/2011

I have finally found a great blush that I can use for my new job. Pet me is a pretty pale pink color that you can easily build up on. I really like macs blushers. My first one was Well Dressed, and it kinda reminds me of this one except it has more oomph to it and it's in a mineralized dome shape form. It has no shimmer so it's perfect for achieving a natural look. I also have …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

Feb/04/2011

Absolutely beautiful! I'm NC15 and this is perfect as an everyday blush for me. It's not too shimmery despite being a mineral product, and it gives me a beautiful glow that lasts all day. I nearly skipped this collection completely- so glad I got this as an impulse buy!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesOther

Dec/15/2010

Super cute - a lovely soft, slightly dusky pale pink that is actually pretty pigmented (way more so then Well Dressed, which didn't show up on me at all). Mineralized but way less shimmery that others such as Sun & Moon and Gentle. Leaves a slightly powdery looking matte finish that is very natural looking. A really good, all rounder pale pink blush.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oct/22/2010

Im surprised there arent that many reviews on this blush still, but this has become one of my favorite blushes. I have used this almost everyday since buying it. It is my first mineralized blush, and I am really happy with the look it gives me. Its gives a sheen instead of a shimmer and I really love that. Very pretty color. I would buy again if I could, but its LE.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Oct/10/2010

love the color!!! it looks great on tanned skin!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

fromlalu

Sep/19/2010

This is my first blush and I loved the way it looked on my medium skin tone. It is not very pigmented but it can be buildable. Not shimmery which is suitable for everyday look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure