Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen
Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

3.0

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, CETETH-20, Pentylene Glycol, Sea Salt, POLYGLYCERYL-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Carbon Black (CI 77266).

on 4/1/2016 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use this liner for my lid liner. It goes on very smooth , love the point for when I wanna do winged liner . I was using tarte clay paint but I find this Easier to use with a smoother application . Comes off easy with a little makeup remover. Long lasting also

on 9/23/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Was convinced by a Smash Box Make up artist to buy this product and boy was I dissapointed after wearing it for a few days. With the combination of having asian and oily eyelids this eyeliner did not work for me as described. I was told that this eyeliner would last through sweat, tears, (i.e. waterproof) and would be long lasting but it smeared after half an hour. This eyeliner may work for some but defintely not for me. I've used Stila's liquid eyeliner in the past and I should have just stuck with that. It's cheaper and last throughout the day! But I do have to give smashbox one thing... it is very pigmented and the color does glide on very nicely.