Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

4.1

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I stepped into VS for a while to try on their perfumes and spritzed this on my wrist. Immediately got a strong burst of alcohol which was a little off-putting. I then stepped out and walked around for a bit and kept getting whiffs of the most beautiful scent ever. I sniffed my wrist again and realized it was the bombshell perfume. It had developed into the most beautiful feminine and sensual scent.
I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. After that, i was kinda obsessed with the scent but not sure if it was worth the steep price tag. Since then, i kept finding opportunities to drop by VS stores to spritz this on.
Well, i'm happy to say that i finally bought a large bottle which was thankfully on sale at that time! I have no regrets. It gives me a lift everytime i spritz it on as it develops beautifully on my skin.
I really don't get the claims that this is 'masculine'. Really puzzling...its an extremely feminine scent on me.
And its sad that people write it off as too generic and cheap and meant for teenagers. Maybe it just doesn't work with your skin chemistry but it doesn't mean its bad. Perfume is very individual afterall.

It smells exactly like Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine..

on 10/18/2014 10:02:00 PM

This is very feminine but not long-lasting (disclaimer: I have the body mist). On my skin, it starts off with a very strong scent of alcohol, then quickly transitions into sweet and fruity notes. I mainly smell grapefruit, raspberry (!), and a bit of musk. Throughout the day, I'll catch a whiff of grapefruit and musk now and then. It's an enjoyable scent, but not something I'd wear every day to the office. I do like to spray it in my closet once in a while to freshen it up.

on 6/18/2014 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I could not for the life of me figure out how people said that this smells masculine until i actually purchased it versus spraying myself in store. Ok it is very much girly. No man would want to smell like it. The scent that makes it clean yet "manly" smelling is the undertone of shaving cream. Add sweetness(kind of like pink bubble gum) and a hint of citrus on top of generic men's shaving cream and you have victoria's secret bombshell.

This fragrance reminds me of Hampton by bond no 9. They dont smell anything a like but they have the masculine undertone yet most men think is too sweet and girly. Also they both have hints of that men's grooming product swmell. Neither of theses are as masculine as the scent of chi silk infusion.

Its not my favorite but i've gotten complements while wearing it. Also its a different kind of clean smell. It not powdery fresh, soapy, nor cottony. Its grooming product clean.

While im not sure if i will repurchase it, i will definitely be using it.

on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I own the body mist and the perfume and I use the body mist daily. I don't use the perfume as much just because I like a lighter scent and it last for several hours on me still. It is such a pretty scent, I can't get enough of it! On two different occasions, after hugging a friend, they asked me what fragrance I was wearing! And one said she'd have to pick it up right away! So glad this is the signature scent, so I don't have to worry about it being discontinued. I love this.

on 10/18/2012 10:55:00 PM

This is an amazing fragrance! It's very fresh, and really gives me that extra kick of energy I need throughout the day. The downside is the weak stay-on power. I fill it up in a small spray to carry with me, but it uses up rather quick. I got this at the VS Holiday sale, for 40% off! So it was a good deal for me.

on 5/25/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This scent is so overrated, I have no idea how this scent won a fifi award or whatever it's called. I'm just not liking this scent at all.

EDIT: Yesterday I decided to try this scent one more time (probably because I was bored at work) and it actually smelled really good...so I'm going to try it again and if I like it then I'm going to get myself a bottle!

I will add that I like the Bombshell Seduction scent better than this.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I work at Victoria's secret and all my coworkers love this scent and are always spritzing themselves with the samples we keep in the store. Since its the semi annual sale I picked up a gift set of this for 50 percent off. The smell is pleasant and clean but smells exactly like shampoo. It smells like a nice shampoo, mind you but shampoo none the less. Its good for passing off as a fresh out of the shower scent. The lasting power is mediocre maybe about 3 hours. However during those three hours the smell is strong and I can smell the wonderful scent whenever I move. I wish it lasted longer though the smell doesn't linger whatsoever. I love spraying jackets or clothing and having the smell linger till I wash it however after a good three hours the smell is totally gone from any clothing you spritz it on. Bummer.I would be pretty mad if i bought the bottle for regular price as 1.7 ounces in 45 dollars since this smell just does NOT last. But if its on sale and your just looking to add something to your collection go for it.

on 8/12/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really love this scent. It has a little masculine touch to it that's perfect for wear here in sunny, hot and sticky Texas weather. The bottle is really pretty too. Will definitely repurchase!

on 2/20/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm usually a bit weary about VS scents due to their lack of staying power. But when I smelled Bombshell I was totally sold. While it's somewhat fruity and floral, I think there's a underlying musk scent as well that gives a subtle sensual scent. I also find the scent just ever so slightly masculine, but not in an offensive way - more so strong, sure, and confident. The interesting thing is that men around me notice how nice the scent is. The only bad thing is that body spay doesn't have lasting power, I sort of expected that. So, it would be a good idea to layer it with lotion.

Popular Fragrances