Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.0

1 review

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I work at Victoria's secret and all my coworkers love this scent and are always spritzing themselves with the samples we keep in the store. Since its the semi annual sale I picked up a gift set of this for 50 percent off. The smell is pleasant and clean but smells exactly like shampoo. It smells like a nice shampoo, mind you but shampoo none the less. Its good for passing off as a fresh out of the shower scent. The lasting power is mediocre maybe about 3 hours. However during those three hours the smell is strong and I can smell the wonderful scent whenever I move. I wish it lasted longer though the smell doesn't linger whatsoever. I love spraying jackets or clothing and having the smell linger till I wash it however after a good three hours the smell is totally gone from any clothing you spritz it on. Bummer.I would be pretty mad if i bought the bottle for regular price as 1.7 ounces in 45 dollars since this smell just does NOT last. But if its on sale and your just looking to add something to your collection go for it.

Popular Fragrances