Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 7.8 (Sunscreen), Octinoxate - 2.5 (Sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium PCA, Silica Silylate, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Chlorphenesin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Fructose, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Laureth-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Allantoin, Maltose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol, BHT, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, May Contain: Iron Oxides

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff!!!! This may be the first foundation I repurchase in god knows how long. Its smooth and lasts the longest out of all of my foundations without becoming an oil slick. So cheap too! I lurve it :)

on 9/18/2017 10:29:00 PM

I have used this foundation for about 3 years and I have it in the shade Light Ivory 091 for winter and when it's summer I wear 115 Warm Ivory.I have Ivory skin (Mac nc15).I love this foundation and it's good for especially dry skin,cause it has lighly glowy texture,not too much though.My skin is oily t-zone with dry patches and this is what I wear when I want my foundation to really last,but not to look cakey.Very good coverage.It has a scent but I don't mind at all although I'm sensitive for what it comes to scented foundations.So,overall this is the foundation I trust the most in my collection from all to the highend products.Totally recommend! ☆

Saw a YouTube review of this long lasting full coverage foundation and had to try it myself. I tend to sweat my foundation off in the summer months and don't like paying more for a department store brand so I bought this at Walmart and tried it. Love it! I had a long (sweaty) day yesterday doing some flea market shopping and my foundation stayed on looking great. I have an oily T-zone but the foundation didn't budge or oxidize to a different color. My summer shade is 203 - True Beige. Highly recommend.

on 9/18/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have super sensitive, combo skin. I start out dry - where if I put anything on my skin, I flake, but after 2 hours - I'm oily. I don't want heavy coverage, but something that can cover melasma. I am normally sensitive to heavy scents, but the scent on this isn't that bad. It's there - and is fruity, but doesn't seem to bother me.

So far, I really like this foundation. I'm having to mix it with Rimmel's Match Perfection, mostly because the shade closest to me (200 soft beige) is just a hair too dark, but the next shade lighter is way too light. The shade I match with in Match Perfection is just light enough to balance out this foundation color - plus help thin the formula. This formula is a bit thick, and a little does go a long way. When using the two mixed, I find that I get a really nice finish - no cracking or clinging to dry patches - so it suits my skin well.

However, Laureth-4 is listed in this product and is supposed to be a very comedogenic/acne irritant ingredient, so I'm watching to see if I have any reactions, being that I have sensitive skin. So far, it's doing okay.

The one thing I have noticed is that I prefer using a damp sponge to apply Rimmel foundations, vs. a brush. I tried a brush today and it was like buffing in thick paint on my face, even though I barely use much (just a few dots here and there). It still gave me a nice finish, but once I applied powder to set (this is a tacky foundation) - it became more heavy-looking on my skin than when using a sponge. I'll stick with the sponge. If you want heavier coverage, stick with the brush. I also noticed that the overall color of the foundation on my skin seems to look paler when I use a brush, vs. when I use a damp sponge. I used the brush today, and my face looks paler than I'd like.

Plus side - this doesnt' last 25 hours like it claims, but it is a good coverage foundation, but doesn't wear or wash off like a long-time wearing full coverage foundation. I have no issues washing this off - which is AWESOME. I say give it a try.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've no idea how, on my mid toned brown skin this works, but it does. I bought 303 True Nude thinking it'd be a great concelor. I actually put it all over my face & it works. Yes it's a little ashy but I use bronzer w/ it. It covers imperfections like my hyperpigmentation scars well. It's not the most comfortable as I can def feel it on. I bought it on sale for $10.15 CAD & wish it were in darker colors in Toronto but it's not unfortunately. I do like it tho, & it will be good for dry winter skin. I prefer it over the CG Outlast. Good for the price.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After years of searching, I've finally found an affordable foundation that is perfect for me. It's matte but not so matte that it's drying but it doesn't make me look oily either. It takes awhile to set but once it does it isn't going anywhere! The shade ivory was perfect for my light olive complexion but I wish there were more shade options so that people with a darker skin tone could use this as well because it is so good!! Normally rimmel foundations and powders break me out like crazy but I've been using this for a solid month now with no issues. I love the ease of the pump and I love the smell!! Reminds me of a very subtle but expensive perfume. It's looks flawless on my skin and doesn't accentuate dry patches or scarring. I highly recommend this foundation.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

One of the best foundations for my combo dry skin. Can be found in Walmart.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bought this foundation on a whim and was really pleasantly surprised by it. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter when my reign as shedding queen of the lizards begins, and this foundation got me through some cold months when I also had some bad breakouts. The coverage is medium to full, with juuuuust a little cake effect. Lasted quite a lot on my face, would have lasted even longer if I didn't touch my face so goddamn much. Should be fine if you set it with a little bit of powder.

Comes in a glass bottle with a pump, neutral smell (floraly maybe? I can't remember) and it's really cheap. Can't remember what shade I used, but the match was really good and the foundation didn't change colour throughout the day.

Would recommend to other dry skin users and I plan to buy it again come winter.

on 7/2/2017 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this foundation for me it's the best DS foundation I've tried, price is really great too can't go wrong.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Holy moly! I look like a vampire/ghost, the foundation it is too heavy !
But I guess it is for someone who needs a good coverage, I don't have any scars or visible spots on my face so it is not for me.