Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 7.8 (Sunscreen), Octinoxate - 2.5 (Sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium PCA, Silica Silylate, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Chlorphenesin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Fructose, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Laureth-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Allantoin, Maltose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol, BHT, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, May Contain: Iron Oxides

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I saw this on a best drug store list so when I saw it on clearance for 4$ I had to get it. mine is in a bottle, I did own the one from the picture a few years ago though. I feel like the formula must have changed because I really like this one better. the coverage is great, I don't feel the need to use powder on top like I do for so many full coverage foundations. I apply it with a moist sponge and it goes on smoothly, covers imperfections and doesn't bring out dry patches. I hope it isn't discontinued!

on 5/9/2017 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this foundation over the Rimmel Stay Matte primer, and it stays on nicely and reasonably matte all day on my oily skin, meaning I usually don't feel the need to add powder, just blot with paper during the day. If your skin isn't that oily, it would propably stay fine without the primer also. Coverage is good and consistency IS kind of tacky and creamy, as many have mentioned. Still it blends well with fingers (I never use any sponges or brushes to put on foundation) and you only need little. There is a risk of mask effect if used too much.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. It has a satin/dewy finish on my dry skin and it never seems to cling to any dry patches. It lasts a while on my skin and has medium/ buildable coverage that never looks cakey. I go to this foundation more than any other.

on 5/4/2017 4:49:00 PM

I wish I could say I loved this foundation. It is actually not so bad and the over all consistency is great and when applied to my skin initially it made my face look amazingly flawless! However after a couple of hours of wear it oxidised and made me look like peanut butter on toast, even with a great primer which is suppose to mitigate oxidation, like hourglass veil. It was sad because I really liked it initially :-(

on 4/21/2017 2:21:00 AM

full coverage, doesnt look good on textures, soft beige is too dark for nc20, fragranced, oxidizes a little, returning cuz the shade

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this foundation! It has really good coverage and it sits amazingly on my dry skin. I got it in the lightest shade and it is a perfect match for my very pale skin. Would definitely recommend. :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've worn this enough times now to say that it irritates my skin. The entire time that I wear it I feel a slight burning sensation. When I wash my skin appears fine, but I've never worn it daily. Because I've used it enough now to know it consistently causes me a burning sensation, I'm going to throw it away. Also, I can only apply a thin layer without this looking cakey so I'd describe the coverage as light.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This foundation is awesome (long lasting, smoothing, moisturizing, has coverage)... unfortunately for me, it was SO TACKY! Even after I set it with loose powder, it was still wet and sticky. I like foundations that (somewhat) set, and this one didn't on me :(

Maybe it's because I have hydrated oily skin? I can imagine this is a dream for people with normal or dry skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a great drugstore foundation. it's the best i've used from the drugstore. i have acne prone, combination skin and this covers my imperfections very well even without concealer! it lasts the whole time that i have it on which is about 9-10 hours and have to do no touch ups. i first prime my face with mayballine master prime (the smooth and blur one) and i absolutely love this together as a duo. definitely worth a try!

I'm a makeup junkie--I used to work in cosmetics and have had the opportunity to try lots of high-end brands. I wore Estee Lauder Double Wear for a few years until I discovered this hidden gem. I love, love, LOVE the Rimmel 25-hour foundation and have worn it since they changed the packaging from plastic squeeze tube to the glass bottle w/ red lid (which I hate, btw---bring back the old packaging!!) It's a nice medium-to-full coverage but can be blended out for an even lighter finish. You just really have to blend it in. I put it on with my fingers. It has a very similar consistency to the Double Wear, but I honestly think I like this foundation even better--and it's a FRACTION of the price! I have combo skin (oilier in the hot Texas summer months), so I always set it w/ a translucent powder. For the price tag, you really cannot beat this foundation. I wear the 100 ivory color, and it matches perfectly. I've never found it to oxidize on my skin as others have claimed--so I guess it depends on your skin. I have worn this for years and will most likely continue to wear it unless I discover something new and better (but I doubt it for the price). I FREAKING LOVE THIS RIMMEL FOUNDATION!!!!! Try it--you won't regret it!