InnisFree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack

InnisFree Wine Jelly Sleeping Pack

4.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Cyclohexasiloxane, Wine Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-16 alcohols, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-5, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance

on 9/19/2017 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you have dry skin... this is great to put on your face on top of skincare regime. my mom uses it too and loves it too! It is a really on locking in moisture and your face looks all pampered in the morning. try it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product to counteract the dehydration of my skin since using Hibiclens for acne. I have used it about 6-7X now, always wear the entire night and wash off first thing in the morning. This mask leaves my face supple with a youthful glow with moderate hydration. The product jar is 80mls so a generous size for the price. Considering the small amount needed for each treatment, this jar will last me a year. Jelly is the perfect description for this mask - jelly-like texture with the strong scent of red wine - makes you want to pour a glass and enjoy the facial! I took off 1 lippie because of the unhygienic packaging - jar is open with no spatula provided. I will repurchase.

Pros:

Lot of product for the price
Leaves skin supple and moderately hydrated
No breakouts to my sensitive, acne-prone skin when used alone - no other layers
Lovely jelly-like texture and red wine aroma

Cons:

Unhygienic packaging
Doesn't come with a spatula

Ingredients: WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SQUALANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, WINE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIF.ERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-5, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is more like a rich cream which is perfect for my oily skin. I apply a few times a week before bed. It's fairly light, but definitely has a slightly noticeable sticky feeling if you touch your face. I am a side sleeper and I haven't found that the stickyness is a problem. Skin is very plump and moisturized in the morning. Packaging and scent are wonderful.

on 10/6/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't sure what to think of this product at first. I felt that it didn't really create a barrier between my skincare and the air, but was just like an additional moisturzer. Whatever it does, it makes my skin feel amazing and smooth and well taken care of.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This helped to sooth my skin after bad breakouts and to reduce the dry patches on my skin. It was a true gamble for me getting this product. There's no sample size so like it or not you just have to get the actual size. But this is, I think, the best moisturising mask I've used. No breakouts, doesn't clog pores, doesn't increase oil production, calms skin, adds/restore moisture, easy to remove, and affordable. It's versatile - you can substitute this for night moisturiser or use it after applying night moisturiser.

Took a lippie out for packaging. I don't like jar packaging. It's unhygienic and reduces the potency of active ingredients through air exposure.

TIP: Innisfree sells mini rubber spatula. Get one of this to scoop this out of the jar. It's easier and reduces the risk of introducing germs and bacteria into the product.

recommend to others? yes
repurchase? yes

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL. love this stuff. it really seals in all the layers of skin care at night so the dry air doesn't make them go to waste. I wake up in the morning looking most and plump with no dry cheeks! honestly I don't even want to wash my face in the morning when I use this cuz I want to preserve the glow. you can even use this as a really thick moisturiser on those really dry cold winter days.

Love, love, LOVE! I've only used this a few times and already see an improvement in my skin. It's extremely thick, which is awesome for my dry skin. My fave feels as soft as a baby's bottom when I wake up after using this.
FYI, I bought Glam Glow Thirsty Mud at the same time. This is ten times better than Glam Glow for 1/4 the price.

on 1/4/2016 9:30:00 PM

I love InnisFree as a brand because they use natural ingredients so it's great for sensitive skin. I first became interested in their brand when a friend gifted me their sheet masks. My skin tends to be quite sensitive that all brands of sheet masks give me a burning sensation but not the ones from this brand.

I decided to pick this up when I pit stopped in Korea and boy was this worth it!! I saw a change in my skin immediately after the first night. I woke up the next morning with my skin feeling plump, hydrated and smooth. I've been using this every night for the last 3 months and I've had no break outs or clogged pores. My skin tends to get extremely dry once it gets close to winter and so far I've had no issues.

Once I run out, I'm definitely going to find a way to order this again. Its now my HG night cream/mask. Love this thing!!

on 3/3/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mask. It smells nice, hydrates, soothes and what's most important - doesn't break me out. Finding a product like that (acne-prone, cause: cosmetics) is truly difficult. When you have mature skin and suffer from acne, you can;t use any products suitable for your age, because all of them contain oils, coconut, jojoba, olive oil, silicones, some other horrible stuff that breaks me out.

I loved it so much that bought a second jar immediately, though the first one lasted me a year. I noticed after the first year of using it that the mask stopped doing anything for me. Just no visible results. So I gave it a rest for a few months and now it works again. I just use it once a week and other Innsifree masks on other days.

on 2/22/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best moisturiser I've used so far! I'm on my second jar now.

I usually use this as an occlusive layer after applying toners and serums. This sleeping pack looks like a creamy jelly and has a lovely grape scent. However it doesn't clog pores, and absorbs really quickly - within minutes. The results from this are immediately obvious - one use and my skin feels noticeably softer. Red marks seem to turn a teeny bit smaller, but I wouldn't count on this for redness. It's best for making your skin look soft and radiant.

One of the things i appreciate most about this mask is how gentle it is. As I have somewhat sensitive skin, I have used my fair share of moisturisers that sting or cause some itching. Even on days where my skin is cracked and peeling, applying this mask never stings my skin, even at the most sensitive parts near my nose.