4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

By far one of the best Innisfree product I’ve gotten with visibly plump skin the next morning. Tried this in the sample size and was amazed by it. When I decided to buy the full size, it was sold out for a few months, which was devastating. However recently I saw it in stores again and quickly grabbed two jars! Like everyone else on here, it’s a shame it doesn’t come with a spatula, but for that price point and quality, I wouldn’t mind buying their spatula. Will definitely buy again!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

2 years ago

Love this mask. I've had my jar for a little over a year, and barely made a dent. It makes my skin so soft and glowy! I usually use it after using the peeling jelly. However, I just noticed an off smell coming from the jar, so I wonder if the wine extracts have fermented, so I am going to get a new one and pitch the one on my counter... I need to buy some of the little spatulas, cause I wonder if it was my fingers applying this that caused it to go bad...

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

i got this in a little bottle - 10ml - so this is obv different but man whenever i put this on my face just feels so smooth the next day. plus i feel super refreshed the morning after. i'm almost out of product so imma def repurchase in a bigger container.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

If you have dry skin... this is great to put on your face on top of skincare regime. my mom uses it too and loves it too! It is a really on locking in moisture and your face looks all pampered in the morning. try it!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I bought this product to counteract the dehydration of my skin since using Hibiclens for acne. I have used it about 6-7X now, always wear the entire night and wash off first thing in the morning. This mask leaves my face supple with a youthful glow with moderate hydration. The product jar is 80mls so a generous size for the price. Considering the small amount needed for each treatment, this jar will last me a year. Jelly is the perfect description for this mask - jelly-like texture with the strong scent of red wine - makes you want to pour a glass and enjoy the facial! I took off 1 lippie because of the unhygienic packaging - jar is open with no spatula provided. I will repurchase. Pros: Lot of product for the price Leaves skin supple and moderately hydrated No breakouts to my sensitive, acne-prone skin when used alone - no other layers Lovely jelly-like texture and red wine aroma Cons: Unhygienic packaging Doesn't come with a spatula Ingredients: WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SQUALANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, WINE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIF.ERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-5, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This helped to sooth my skin after bad breakouts and to reduce the dry patches on my skin. It was a true gamble for me getting this product. There's no sample size so like it or not you just have to get the actual size. But this is, I think, the best moisturising mask I've used. No breakouts, doesn't clog pores, doesn't increase oil production, calms skin, adds/restore moisture, easy to remove, and affordable. It's versatile - you can substitute this for night moisturiser or use it after applying night moisturiser. Took a lippie out for packaging. I don't like jar packaging. It's unhygienic and reduces the potency of active ingredients through air exposure. TIP: Innisfree sells mini rubber spatula. Get one of this to scoop this out of the jar. It's easier and reduces the risk of introducing germs and bacteria into the product. recommend to others? yes repurchase? yes

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

3 years ago

HOLY GRAIL. love this stuff. it really seals in all the layers of skin care at night so the dry air doesn't make them go to waste. I wake up in the morning looking most and plump with no dry cheeks! honestly I don't even want to wash my face in the morning when I use this cuz I want to preserve the glow. you can even use this as a really thick moisturiser on those really dry cold winter days.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

3 years ago

This is more like a rich cream which is perfect for my oily skin. I apply a few times a week before bed. It's fairly light, but definitely has a slightly noticeable sticky feeling if you touch your face. I am a side sleeper and I haven't found that the stickyness is a problem. Skin is very plump and moisturized in the morning. Packaging and scent are wonderful.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

I wasn't sure what to think of this product at first. I felt that it didn't really create a barrier between my skincare and the air, but was just like an additional moisturzer. Whatever it does, it makes my skin feel amazing and smooth and well taken care of.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Love, love, LOVE! I've only used this a few times and already see an improvement in my skin. It's extremely thick, which is awesome for my dry skin. My fave feels as soft as a baby's bottom when I wake up after using this. FYI, I bought Glam Glow Thirsty Mud at the same time. This is ten times better than Glam Glow for 1/4 the price.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair