Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid

Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid

3.4

Updated off bottle 10/2018: aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, aluminum hydroxide, silica dimethyl silylate, methicone, sodium hylauronate, hexylene glycol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, ci77891, titanium dioxide, ci77491, ci77492, ci77499, iron oxides, ci 15985/yellow 6 lake.-------------------old ingredients:aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol,disodium stearoyl glutamate, PEG-9, aluminum hydroxide.

on 1/14/2019 1:42:00 PM

This is absolutely the best i have used in many years. Im 55 yrs old and i stopped using fou dation cos it showed all wrinkles. So i tried this. My god i was happ to see results. Fabulous! So i wear this evryday now. Easy to use and good colour for fair skin. Covers well. Stayz whole day with powder and Beauty flash balm on top.Love this. Its cheap and skin looks dewy. Recommend it. Im a fan. Will buy again.

I chose the second lightest shade but the shade prints are super saturated apparently but that is my mistake, hehe. It applies like a lotion, and it does look like your skin but smoother and more velvety. In the down side, if you like a lot higher coverage you might not like it since it's on the light-medium side.

on 12/1/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation offers medium coverage. Despite the fact that it is not a longwear foundation, it holds up well throughout the day, it doesn't cake or seperate. Makes my skin looks fresh and it is lightweight on skin. Also very easy to apply and blend :)

on 10/8/2018 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wanted to try this, but ingredients had changed-- they added Ethylhexyl palmitate which is pretty comedogenic and the shades run darker than norm. Pass.

on 9/11/2018 8:05:00 PM

This is a light foundation, but the coverage for me isn't decent. I use it jus to blend in with my concealer before powder. It is a disappointing buy as it offered no staying power even with a setting spray.
Would prefer a product with fuller coverage in future.

Uuuuuggggh do not even bother if your skin is even the slightest bit dry. Gets all patchy looking. Gross.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation offers a decent medium coverage, and an absolutely flawless satin/ slightly dewy finish. It's like blur or photoshop in a bottle. Despite the fact that it's not a longwear foundation, it holds up well throughout the day, it doesn't cake or separate. Sadly, the lightest shade available in Romania (100-ivory) is too dark for me, but I can still use this in the summer if I manage to tan a little.

on 9/8/2017 6:20:00 AM

I bought this a few months ago on impulse - the colour looked so good and the texture was great on my hand, and it was on offer in the supermarket. I have tried it several times in several ways and I absolutely hate it! It looks perfect wherever I swatch it but is resolutely pale pink when 'blended' (no mean feat, it drags horribly) across my whole face, it renders every pore visible from space and it also manages to look waxy whilst being really drying. And within six hours it's virtually disappeared (a blessed relief but still)no matter what I prime/set with. I would bin it, but what if I want to be Barbara Cartland at hallowe'en?

Love this foundation.

Finding a yellow undertoned foundation is difficult in drugstores, and this is one of the only ones I have found. (I use shade 21 Nude). I swatched other shades and found they were very pink based so there appears to be a wide range of shades and undertones.

It gives the skin a natural, healthy coverage and finish. As the name states, you are left with a satin finish that looks like a second skin. I don't apply much however I still achieve a good medium coverage, and you can build it up without running the risk of a cakey finish.

Stays on for many hours, even though I only set the areas under my eyes and under my cheekbones.

on 8/4/2017 4:51:00 AM

I have a really oily t-zone and its makes my skin look fresh all day.i do my makeup at 7:30 am and i reach home at 7 pm with this foundation i don't need touch up,i use colorense primer as a base & i apply my foundation & i apply revlon concelar & i use johnson's baby powder for baking. this is the best foundation i have ever used,i use Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in shade 01,i am done with my first purchase and m going to buy another one.this is the best foundation who have oily t-zone.