Black Radiance Waterproof Mascara

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Straight to the trash

on 5/15/2016 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is the worst mascara I ever bought. Wet, smeary and smells like tempra paint. I tried to put it on this morning and got none on my lashes, but managed to get it all over my lids, up and down.

Don't buy this. Run away!

on 6/10/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Terrible. Very, very wet and super easy to smear. This product did not volumize my lashes, it just made a gooey mess. I checked the mirror at work one hour after arriving and I had two BLACK rings under my eyes. This is going into the trash.

on 5/10/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i bouqqht this mascara because it was really cheap; i used to buy maybellines great lash, but i think its a diff formula because itd weiqqht down my lashes and not curl them. BUT when i qot home and tried this black radiance mascara, OMG!! it worked really qood cuz it lenqqhtened them a bit and kept them REALLY curled!! i miqqht not qive it the dramatic look; but i use this as my base to keep em curled because it does not weiqqh em down, and then after a coat or two u put on sum almay one coat qet up n qrow because it makes em lonqqer n keeps em seperated too; i qive black radiance a 5!!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Ok this is seriously the worst makeup product I have ever tried. While I do like the other products BR makes, this is just wrong. It did nothing for my lashes and it took forever to dry,so when I blinked it leaves some of the product on my eyelids. This went straight to the trash.,

on 8/20/2010 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Run! Just run from this product as fast as you can. First, it stings. Second, no pigmentation or elongation at all. Third, you'll have a grayish ring around your eyes with hours. Fourth, difficult to remove. Even pure African Black soap had serious trouble. I am a HUGE fan of Black Radiance but this product is their worst IMO.