4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I have only tried this colour once and was a little disappointed. In the bottle it looks like a jewel teal colour however when I applied it it looked a lot lighter almost like an emerald colour which wasn't what I wanted. After the reviews on here I think I'll have to give it another go and update my review if necessary. I did apply 2 coats but maybe I need an extra coat to add a bit more depth.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Stunning deep shimmery teal blue. Applies w/o streaks with opaque coverage in 2 coats. Lasts 5+ days on me w/o chips, minimal tip wear experienced. Edgy but elegant. Depending on your tone will pull either blue or green, on me, more blue. Just lovely.

About reviewer (370 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Other, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

8 years ago

Gorgeous colour. I was worried it would turn out dark and just look black, but it definitely didn't. It was clearly teal, a dark teal, but definitely not black. Went on in two coats and wasn't streaky at all. I'd definitely recommend!

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

11/10/11 I'm late getting this color and have just put it on for the first time today. I absolutely love it! The first coat had some slight streaks, but the second coat cleaned that right up. The color is even, smooth, a slight shimmer and glossy enough without a topcoat. Just a stunning color. Also, it dried rather quickly. I did hit it with Zoya Fast Drops, but it did set up on its own fairly quick. I am very fair, but not pink fair, just a neutral or slight beige tint to my skin and Cuckoo For This Color looks great against this coloring. I probably would not care for this color if I had a pink tone to my skin. If you are a pastel person this is not for you. I thought it might look similar to Chanel Black Pearl, but nothing like it. I do also love Chanel Black Pearl. They are different enough to have both. I highly recommend this color.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

8 years ago

I almost screamed when I saw this color. In the store, in your hand it looks amazing. It stays on well and is most likely my fav nailpolish. I don't know if it's only here of everywhere but OPI here is quite expensive. But doesn't matter, it's so worth it.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This is a lovely polish with a nice shimmer to it - dries well with no streaks but IME needs three coats to be fully opaque and can tend to be a bit bald at the very tip of the nail when you've wrapped. Probably not the most fascinating colour in the world but it's a solid performer.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

I was giddy when I saw this polish in the store a few months ago. The color is right up my alley in theory, but for some reason I'm not in love with it. I think I'd like it better if it weren't so...shiny? It's almost metallic, and I feel like that aspect takes away from the beauty of the color. If this shade came in a cream formula, I'd be head-over-heels. It's definitely one of my best OPI's in terms of opacity and brush width. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

9 years ago

My experience wasn't the best with this polish, but I probably didn' wait long enough between coats because I found it terribly bubbly! It somehow lost its lusture one it dried, but I also didn't use topcoat. I did get quite a bit compliments on the colour though, and read all the positive reviews, so I will be more patient next time and use topcoat, and will have to revisit this review then!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

I am normally not much of a shimmer polish girl (I love mattes!), but this colour is stunning! I find the micro-shimmer very subtle and elegant, and remarkably work appropriate. On my skin tone, this product is definitely more of a pine green than a blue, although I definitely think it leans towards a teal in certain lights. Another big plus is that I only need one coat to achieve the desired colour, and this tends to last nearly a week with minimal to no chipping. On an ego-boost level, every time I wear this colour out I garner at least one compliment on it throughout the day. Just this morning the barista started a conversation about my nails, and she ended up gifting me a free piece of biscotti with my latté! Wicked!! Thanks, OPI! Ha! Overall, I am a big fan of OPI's Swiss Collection. I would definitely re-purchase, and would certainly give this shade as a gift, as I think it would suit most, if not all, skin tones.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I love this teal-y peacockish blue green. It's deep and dark and gorgeous for toes or an edgy mani. 2 coats of this with 1 thin coat of Catch me in your net over top is DA BOMB!

About reviewer (2422 reviews)

Age36-43