3.1

price range

Reviews

1.0

a month ago

This sticky gel-cream hasn't done anything for my eye area. When it dries it leaves a shiny film over my skin and makes it look and feel a little drier and tighter than before. I feel my wrinkles look more pronounced and deeper when I use this. I am nearly at the bottom of my 2nd jar now, and there are no improvements whatsoever. I've been using consistently morning and night for the past 5 -6 months. No change in fine lines (except lines looking worse when I use this), no lessening of dark circles or puffiness. I wanted to love it for the luxurious gold packaging. Also it is unscented so it didn't not irritate my skin. Even so, its a waste of time and money.

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

3 months ago

it's just expensive packing with little cream which doesn't make any changes.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

1.0

4 months ago

Unfortunately out of all eye creams I've tried this one was of the most useless. It did absolutely nothing to my fine lines and I didn't see any improvement at all :(

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

5 months ago

Initally I was impressed with the packaging of this product. I received it free in exchange for a review and found the little sample to be so adorable. I'm sure the larger version is like the grown up version of this. I liked the creamy nature of the mixture and how easy it is to apply. I noticed after the first night my under eye area was much brighter so my initial reaction was positive. It was at least as effective as other products I've tried, but after the first couple of uses I found the benefits of it kind of leveled off. I suppose it did it's job and brightened my under eye and from there it's job was maintenance. I wasn't aware of the product before I was sent the sample and having just entered into my 30s I was eager to try some things to keep my skin looking young. Also as a Mother of 4 small children I confess some of my fundamentals (hydration and beauty sleep) have been lacking. If I was able to combine this with a better fundamental regimen I would probably see better results. I wish more beauty products like this were sold in a sample. I would recommend a sample for anyone to try, but paying for a large jar when you aren't sure if it'll do anything isn't something I'd recommend to anyone. In conclusion, I found this cream to be good, but not far and away better than other product I have tried.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

10 months ago

I think that this is a nice eye cream. It has improved the appearance of my dark circles. They're now faded and not so prominent which is something that has impressed me. I used to think this didn't work so I stopped using it but after a while of not using it I realised what a difference it truly makes. My undereyes and my lids feel hydrated and supple and I don't have any fine lines. The gel absorbs fast and does't leave a film or a tacky feeling. I think that eye creams work best when yiu give them a chance and some time. It'll never be something instant and dramatic. Its more for prevention and helping with dicolouration. If you want some drastic help the you'd have to see a dermatologist.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

a year ago

I have been using this product quite religiously for over a month. Let me look at what it said it would do and what it actually did: * REPAIRS Dramatically reduces the look of every key sign of eye aging, including puffiness, lines and dryness - It has helped with dryness because it is hydrating. But, overall, the effect is not dramatic. * BRIGHTENS DARK CIRCLES in just 3 weeks - Nope, my dark circles are still as dark as death. * HYDRATES for 24 hours thanks to a potent hydration booster, including Hyaluronic Acid - I haven't kept this on for 24 hours ever but, yes, it is hydrating. The problem is this: it sort of forms a film under my eyes and this is not good if I have to apply concealer. If I apply concealer, the skin under my eye looks flaky. That is why I cannot use this in the morning if I am going out. It is a decent hydrating eye gel that spreads out easily upon application. I am not sure why but when I used to apply this initially, I used to experience a slightly burning sensation. With continued use, that sensation has disappeared. * PREVENTS free radical damage with 8-hour anti-oxidant power - I have no idea how I can determine this. I sure hope that for the very expensive price I paid for this, it is working miracles that I cannot see. I don't think I will be repurchasing this. There are plenty of eye gels/creams that do a good job with hydration.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive

a year ago

I have my mature clients swear by this product and say that it’s the best but that it stops working after awhile and based on mixed reviews it’s hard to formulate an opinion. I personally, stay away from prestige brand skin care mainly because they are heavily fragranced and more synthetically formulated vs. natural with the exception of Dior skincare which according to the rep, is 90% natural. I digress…

SkinVery Dry, Olive

HairSilver

EyesViolet

2 years ago

While I can’t complain about the product itself, I do not like the application wand or the bottle itself. I find it difficult to use esp. when it gets near the end of the bottle. Tried to pour some into my hand rather than using wand but does not work well that way either because of consistency of lotion. Also, cannot tell how much is left in bottle, which always annoys me. For the price, not desirable, I will stick with ANR cream jar instead. Sorry, EL just doesn’t work for me.

SkinOily, Medium

2 years ago

I didn't see a huge difference, visually, but I'll keep using it and see what happens. It makes the skin under my eyes velvety soft. I've tried other creams and they have caused irritation. I had Zero irritation, so that is good. I did notice something a little strange, I used it for the first time at night, when I woke up my eyes were very blue underneath. Defiantly noticeably more blue than I'm used to. It went away quickly, maybe the product drew some capillaries closer to the surface of my skin. Like I said, it went away no problem but it was kind of odd.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is my 4th purchase of this product. I use it day and night under a heavier eye cream. I am 40 years-old and am learning what is meant when said "Everything goes south as you age." I am starting to see sagging and all of those other wonderful multiple signs of aging in my face–fine lines, deep wrinkles, uneven skin tone, etc. I've noticed that youthful look under my eyes is something I only see in old pictures. Although I know I can't beat the inevitable effects of aging, I am a proactive member of trying to delay and fight it as much as possible. I've used this product for a few years, while taking a break and using other products in between to compare the benefits, and yes, I do see results. I wish I could say it is the fountain of youth and what free radicals and aging has done to my skin was significantly diminished, I can't. As I've said, I have to use it with other eye creams (one for the night and one for the day). I can say it is a good product, as most of Estée Lauder's products are, but, again, I tried other products before repurchasing this one and I'm not sold on it doing all it claims to do. As mentioned, I purchased this for the 4th time to compare it to other products such as Lancolm, Mybody, Clinique, and drugstore brands that I have tried. If you have the money, I would recommend this product as you will have to continue to buy it. If you're on a budget and this is a treat for you, ask a representative who can look at your skin and suggest what product(s) would be best for your skin. To give an idea of my skin type, I am Caucasian, fair (as I do not go without sunscreen), I have noticeable pores, a tendency to break out and get oily throughout the day. I never go without a night and day moisturizer. I use both a BB/CC Creme and foundation, as well as a finishing powder and setting spray. My go to look is natural. I don't use a lot of makeup, but wouldn't dare leave my house without "putting my face on" applying a thin line of eyeliner and mascara

AgeUnder 18