Maybelline XXL Pro Volume Microfiber Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Other
Maybelline XXL Pro Volume Microfiber Mascara

2.8

Upon initial application: nice length, mediocre volume. Almost instantly however, this is SMUDGE CITY. This is an unacceptable level of smudging, smearing and flaking. I can't remember another mascara I've tried that wears as badly as this. Skip it.

on 7/30/2012 6:09:00 PM

Bought this hoping for a nice volumized look and I've always wanted to try a primer. First off, the primer was not thick enough and didn't even come off on my lashes. The regular mascara was less than disappointing. It clumped and stuck my lashes together. I was excited to try this but it was a real disappointment :(

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so addicted to MUA and promised myself after reviewing this mascara I will stop procrastinating on what I really need to be doing! But I just couldn't wait to review this mascara because I am really surprised at how much I love it! It curls, and I mean CURLS my lashes and it's not even a curling mascara. I think the lash primer really does make my lashes look much thicker than they are and God only knows I need help with that. So this is one of my favorite new products that I have been reaching for lately and I just had to spread the word. Okay, time to get off of MUA and back to work . . .

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara left my eyelashes spidery and dull, I didn't see ANY volume affect at all. I would not recommend this.