L'Oreal Paris Pure Resource Shampoo

No Image

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So...this is the best shampoo I used up to now. I have curly hair and some blonde strains. Overall, my hair, is dry and coarse. I have been using Kerastase Bain Satin 2 with the appropriate mask, afterwards I used Moroccanoil (which is a good shampoo, but pricey). None of these shampoo made my hair look natural again, except this one. Has a good price tag and you can see results.

I love this shampoo! I was telling my hairdresser about how easily my hair gets oily, and she used this- my scalp felt so clean and refreshed, and personally I found it to be extremely gentle.
Note that my scalp is extremely sensitive and dry!
Unfortunately for me, I had brought a great Neutrogena clarifying shampoo from Hong Kong which I haven't used up yet- but you can bet that once it's finished, I shall definitely be getting a bottle of the Pure Resource shampoo!

Price wise, it's usually about £7.50-£8 for a 250ml bottle- and it's a hard bottle which means you can't cut it up to get to the bottom of it when you almost use it up. Hence 3/5 for both price and packaging.

on 7/26/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really good shampoo. I love it when i need a really deep clean. But i can;t use this every time otherwise my hair gets dried out. So i use it in conjunction with Frederick Fekkai Full Blown volume shampoo.