OPI Pink Flamenco

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
OPI Pink Flamenco

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A gorgeous slightly berry pink from OPI's Spanish collection. I really love this colour. The formula is amazing, two coats is all that is needed. It is smooth, creamy and opaque. It dries down to a shiny finish and is flattering both as a mani and a pedi. I think it looks particularly nice on warm skin tones. It has good staying power, 4-5 days without base or top coat and at least 7 days with both. I did not suffer from chipping or tipwear, even with long nails. This is a gorgeous colour and will be a go-to in my collection! I wish I had found it sooner. Just a note though, it is very similar to OPI Dim Sum Plum from the Hong Kong collection. If you own that, you probably don't need this but everyone else out there should definitely add this to their collection. This is one of OPIs top colours in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

One of my favourite pinks. I grabbed this and instantly fell in love with the colour! It's a hot pink but not a girly average colour it has a blue undertone to it which makes it really pop and in my opinion is def a much more wearable pink for an adult.

This was released in 2009 as apart of the Espana Collection. I regularly reach for this colour and it has a beautiful formulation that most OPI polishes seem to have (not all are that great though -.-) and most of all their amazing brushes that apply flawlessly!
It's opaque in just one coat but I apply two for a flawless result! Love Pink Flamenco a lot!

on 9/30/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this color...its a fabulous bright pink. great for summer.

on 11/30/2010 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pink Flamenco is from the Espana Collection 2009. I can't believe it. That it takes me 1 year later to try this color. This color is a true bright hot pink with a blue undertone. So, it's not totally red pink, there's a blue based pink and the texture is creme.

The application is great and 2 coats just completetly opaque. Beautiful on toes and even it's in the winter collection, you can get away by wearing it in summer. However, I do find this color easy to chip. I still give it a 5 because it's very pretty.

Popular Polishes