OPI Pink Flamenco

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
OPI Pink Flamenco

on 6/21/2013 5:04:00 PM

My friend got this for her birthday and when I saw the color I was IN LOVE. I have Essie's Bachelorette Bash, which is a pretty similar color so there was no doubt that when I saw this, I had to have it. When I got my hands on it I tried it out on my toe nails. One coat is really good, it's very pigmented and not thick or too thin. I love, love, love this product. It is a very beautiful color and its just amazing. It is totally worth the money for this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

One of my favourite pinks. I grabbed this and instantly fell in love with the colour! It's a hot pink but not a girly average colour it has a blue undertone to it which makes it really pop and in my opinion is def a much more wearable pink for an adult.

This was released in 2009 as apart of the Espana Collection. I regularly reach for this colour and it has a beautiful formulation that most OPI polishes seem to have (not all are that great though -.-) and most of all their amazing brushes that apply flawlessly!
It's opaque in just one coat but I apply two for a flawless result! Love Pink Flamenco a lot!

on 8/3/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of pinks but I wanted to try this out. It's a beautiful pink, a really bold and strong color. But I won't buy this again because I'm not a big fan of pink and OPI is expensive. It was very fun to try

Popular Polishes