Le Metier de Beaute Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe Tinted Treatment Fluid ...

No Image

3.6

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOTETRASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, OCTYLDOCECYL NEOPENTANOATE, PEG/PPD-18/19 DIMETHLEOPE, DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM LAURIMINODIPROPIONATE TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATES, TOCOPHERYL PHOSPHATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ZINC CHLORIDE, LYSINE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACXTR, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, PHYTANTRIOTL MAGNESIUM ACERBYL PHOSPHATE RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLAILANE, BORON NITRIDE, GLYCERIN, PALMITIC ACID, DEXTRIN PALMITATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, RETINOL, POLYSORBATE 20, METHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLOTRABEN (MAY CONTAIN MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES)

on 7/6/2017 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this for about 6 months now. I've seen no improvement in my skin. I still have noticeable crow's feet and dark spots. Not sure what percentage of retinol it has, but it doesn't seem to be a very high concentration. It's way too shimmery to wear on it's own, and it's too thick to be an ideal primer. Most definitely not worth the $200.

on 6/15/2017 6:44:00 PM

This is one yellow yucky HOT MESS. It's like Crisco with illumination! I wore it alone and by 10 am it was dripping off my face. I can't imagine wearing this under foundation unless you have crapey skin. It makes you look jaundiced. I honestly do not see the point of this product. I'll stick with Lazlo and LeMer. The ingredients in this garbage are scarey. I'd RUN from this unless you want huge creepy pores!!! Bleck!!!

I love this entire line but especially this product. I use it either alone or under foundation when I want more coverage. I find it gives my skin a dewy "from within" glow. It offers very light coverage but does smooth out the overall appearance of my skin. On days I'm running late, I use this, a little bronzer and I'm out the door. It lasts all day and I feel finished yet natural. I like that it has SPF and of course, retinol. Definitely recommend this product for mature skin.

on 2/27/2016 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, this is very average, nothing special, have got a sample luckily otherwise I wouldn't purchase. It is way too shimmery for me so I wouldn't choose it for daily wear under my foundation and it actually highlights all spots I have so definitely can't recommend wearing this primer it selfs without foundation if you don't have a perfect skin. For me it's no, won't buy for this ridiculous price.

on 12/8/2015 11:24:00 AM

Not impressed. For the money - really? Just a good "base"?! And it probably is OK (not good per se) only for the color reason because for a very small fine lines or regular size pores it for sure does not serve as a good primer. So unless there are great long-term benefits in it - it's a total waste of money. I was using it for 2 weeks (got pretty generous samples at NM and from a friend of mine) and didn't see any improvement in my skin tone, smoothness, nothing. So 3 lippies I guess just for the name and claimed benefits (maybe you really need to use it long time to get them obvious).

I bought this product after getting my make-up done at Neiman Marcus in Austin and the MUA used my go to foundation (Armani Maestro).

I've been looking for a foundation that gives me a natural dewy look, but that gives good coverage and is quite light. The Maestro is great, but it gives more of a matte finish. However, when used in combination with the Le Metier primer my skin got just the right amount of radiance.

It wasn't until a lady stopped me outside of Neiman Marcus to ask me about which foundation I was wearing as I looked so glowing, that I knew it wasn't only my own eyes. The secret lies in the primer :)

At first I thought it was pretty average. Too shimmery for me even I like dewy looks in general. But then I read in beauty professor's blog that she uses it as a primer. And goodness!!! I used it as a primer under several foundations (including the tom ford stick foundation) and it looked absolutely fantastic! Increased dewiness (not cray cray shimmer) and freshness

on 2/5/2015 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

*Short & Sweet*

As a medically licensed aesthetician, I have to say that I am very impressed with this product line.

I am very skeptical about "counter" skincare lines, I usually only utilize "medical-grade" lines, but this product is medical-grade quality, and delivers amazing results without the pesky downtime of redness, inflammation or flaking that I have experienced with countless other lines.

I would say, you get what you pay for, and if you feel that your skin could use a "pick-me-up" invest in this line. Your skin will thank you, and you won't be sorry.

@JJ_Blade

on 3/27/2014 1:16:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have used Retin A and retinol products off and on for decades. I am extremely familiar with them and what they do (and don't do) for my skin.

This product is amazing. I wear it to bed at night, not during the day like most. What supposedly sets this product apart from the rest is that it has a patented system called "Syntoc Actif" to deliver the retinol way down into the dermis. Whether this is fact or hype, I do not know. But I do know that my skin has not been this supple or glowing in years -- and this after only using for a little over a week.

The condition of my skin has improved so drastically lately due to this and to using Skinceuticals CE Ferulic -- I am really amazed. I will continue to wear this at night until I reach a month's use, and then I will use it in the daytime as well. After having needed full coverage foundations for over a decade, I am already needing a foundation with less coverage and am even wearing tinted moisturizers (impossible heretofore). I am looking forward to being able to only wear the CE Ferulic, this product, and the Skinceuticals Physical Fusion 50 SPF most days and looking great doing it. I will save my Amorepacific Cushion foundation and my Sisley Transmat for only occasional wear. Woot woot!

It doesn't deliver anything of what it promises to do.
The bottle looks pretty and that's all. Awfully overpriced.