4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

One of my all time favorite BBW scents! It's like a lemon cream pie, but with a warm amber undertone. It wears so well on my skin, and lasts all day. I just wish this hadn't been LE, because had I known I was going to love it so much, I would have bought larger sizes to hoard. lol

About reviewer (453 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

This one is easily in my top 3 B&BW scents. So many scents in their repertoire and i keep coming back to this one. Someone gifted me the body lotion first and after taking a wiff, i KNEW i had to get the fragrance. You'll note right away that it's a beautiful blend of orangey citrus, apricot, and flowers, with a few musky notes mixed in. Its such a fascinating blend of late summer in a bottle, i would say. Definitely on the warm, romantic end, rather than cool. It's about the only mildly citrus scent i can stand. The only real downside to it, if i had to nitpick, is that the fragrance mist (which is the only spray they sell of it now) doesn't last exceptionally long, but it's still definitely worth getting regardless. It's just such an unforgettable scent. While this one isn't always readily available in stores, you can easily purchase it online year-round at the B&BW website.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I normally do not use Bath and Body Works products, I tend to stick to more high end products such as Aveda essential oils. I received this lotion, shower gel, body spray, and bubble bath for Christmas from my fiancé and I was taken by surprise when he bought me something from bath and body works. He told me he loved the scent and to try it, so I gave it a whirl and was instantly amazed by the complexity of the scent! To me it's a rich, creamy vanilla with berry and maybe even some banana undertones in it. On the dry down, it smells like a musky vanilla! I adore this scent, this is one of the only scents I can stand from bath and body works! Bravo, you perfected this one!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

from

6 years ago

I bought this scent in the body lotion. I can smell citrus, like a peachy sent with some sweetness like coconut and there's some floral notes I can smell as well. I don't really like all those elements together. The smell can be heavy and gives me a headache at times.

About reviewer (927 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I bought this a couple years ago and rediscovered it this summer. It's a bright citrusy vanilla scent. It mixes so well with the scent of my Hawaiian Tropics sunscreen. I like it and I will continue wearing it, but I don't think I like it enough to buy it again. I like to try new scents.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I have the fragrance mist and body cream, I purchased without smelling the product first. When I first applied it, it smelled artificial, too sweet & musky, also a bit overwhelming. But after a few minutes, it turned pretty good. I thought the scent would be fresh, clean and smells fruity, but sadly it's not. I'm still searching for a scent that smells fresh, clean-feeling and not too sweet, but this one is okay. UPDATED: At the first the scent was just 'meh' for me but now, I like it! I don't like the scent if it freshly applied, but after few minutes it smelled good. For me, it smells like warm, sweet vanilla syrup that's so yummy! But still I won't repurchase because I'm still searching for my 'holy grail' scent.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

6 years ago

When first applied I find it too fruity and sweet...but after a few minutes, W O W! I'm impressed with its powdery drydown with a hint of vanilla and citrus... warm, cozy, clean and refreshing. Longevity is good enough for a body mist. A single spritz lasted for about 6-7 hrs on my skin. This is one of my favorites. Good job, BBW! =)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

I love the Forever Sunshine scent! I mostly use this in the body cream form, as it is my favorite bbw product. I tend to like more musky scents, and this usually would be slightly too *girly* for me, but I always find myself reaching for it. One of my favorite BBW scents for sure! Will continue to repurchase this.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I have the body mist, i LOVE the scent. It smells warm and sweet, not too strong. The bad side to it is that it doesnt stay long enough on me...Otherwise i would give it a 5 lippies

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

Is it just me? Or does this scent smell like a sweeter version of Happy from Clinique ? Which btw I am not fan of. I have a love hate relationship just because I love the sweetness and I hate that sometimes it smells really musky.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium