LORAC little black palette

Filtered by age: 19-24
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'd say the quality was just as good if not better than MAC. The eyeshadows are REALLY shimmery so if you're looking for matte, keep looking. But I like the shades and I think they'd be flattering on many people. Primer is good size and nice too. I prefer to apply these shadows with my fingers because I think they blend better but I haven't really used the palette because I'm into matte right now.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the first Lorac product I have used it contains 4 shadows, and a primer. I LOVE it. The primer is very good, was most impressed with the shadows. They apply very easily and extremely long lasting, and very vibrant! Would recommend this palette to everyone, I'm considering purchasing another one.

I bought this eyeshadow palette a littlw while back, after recieving a $15 off coupon from Sephora. I had my eye on this palette for a while and was excited to finally try it. I like neutral eyeshadow colours and I like shimmery eyeshadows, so this is a perfect match for me. I love everything about the shadows: the colour pay-off is great, the colours look great and they blend well. The little eyeshadow primer that came along with it works quite well, too. My only problem with this product is the packaging; while the quality of it is amazing and it looks like, it's a little bit cumbersome to get at the eyeshadows, as it's like they're in the bottom (if that makes sense). However, the eyeshadows are protected real well.

Overall, I really love this product and think I will purchase it again in the future (at full price).

AMAZING palette!!! These colors are beautiful and I feel they would compliment any skin tone. I have been wearing these colors for weddings, special events, date nights, or even during the day when i want a really pretty look. They are incredibly pigmented, they blend beautifully and they give you the perfect look! I have never even taken a glance at Lorac before until i was browsing through Ulta and these colors caught my eye, I am going back to check out their other eye shawdows now!!!

on 7/9/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette. It's super pigmented. no joke. U don't need to pack it on at all. It's also veryyyyy shimmery. So beware of that if u don't like shimmery. NOT GLITTERY AT ALL by the way.
I did a nice smokey eye on my mom and man she was smokinnn. :)
I would suggest u get it if u love these kind of shimmery neutrals.
It's beautiful.
I have yet to really try that primer but I have a feeling I'll love it.

on 7/2/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The colors pop and are soo pretty! Very summery, shimmery, versatile colors. I just bought this from Ulta and received compliments from all my friends. Its verrry shimmery, and you can use the lightest color as a highlighter on your cheeks too. The price isn't too bad I guess since its Lorac and you get 4 shadows. The primer in there is great too. A little bit of it goes a long way. The only bad thing I could say is that maybe the packaging is a bit bulky but I stil luvss it!