Dr. Dans Cortibalm

Dr. Dans Cortibalm

1 review

on 7/15/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

This is truly a miracle product for me! I have eczema and peeling above and directly on my lips. It's extremely miserable and my lips constantly burn or swell and the only thing I've found to work on them is Cortibalm! I have about 4 tubes of this stuff because it's the only lip balm I can use. Unfortunately, I still have problems with eczema on my lips but this product really takes away the itch and I don't have as many issues as long as I use this diligently. Besides being great for eczema, this product is a great general lip balm as well.

The only Con I have is that it can be hard to get in stores so you have to order it online for the most part. However, if you go to a store and you can't find this product, most pharmacies will order the product for you if you tell them the product name or you can go online to the Dr. Dan's Corti balm website and print out a form to give to a pharmacist so they can order it for you. I've done it before and it comes in a couple days and you don't have to pay for shipping :)

Top Rated Lip Treatments