eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15
Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15Eos lip spheresLip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 2/25/2017 7:18:00 AM

I really like the packaging, it is so cute. But for the balm itself, it's nothing special. Smells great like sweet lemon. It started out kinda hard and grainy, but got soft once I got past the top layer. an EOS balm costs €6 where I live, so it is really expensive for a balm. I put it on every morning and evening and it makes sure that my lips don't get dry but it's not the most moisturizing lip balm I have. I would repurchase for the summer if I don't need that much moisture because it looks cute and smells nice.

on 10/24/2015 4:35:00 PM

Pros:
Smells nice like a lemon drop.
Tastes like sunblock/lemonade.
Colorful, nice packaging.
Slightly moisturising.
SPF 15.

Cons:
Lips feel greasy, and tastes of sunblock.
Over-priced.
The lipbalm sometimes sticks to the top lid.
Hard to obtain in some countries.

I love this lip balm! Sunscreen with it just makes it better. The lemon scent is wonderful! It makes my lips very smooth,so it's easier to apply lipstick afterwards

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The lemon scent is really nice, reminds me exactly of the yellow skittle. the smell is more sour than sweet though. It's my new favorite one next to sweet mint. I didn't like honeydew, passion fruit or strawberry sorbet. Their scents were too thick and tasted gross if you accidentally licked your lips. Similar to sweet mint it isn't as heavy if you accidentally taste it and it is a gorgeous striking color.

on 2/28/2015 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love the scent of this lip balm, but I find that the texture seems more granular than the other types. It definitely does not moisturize as well as others. Overall, I will use this one up, but would not repurchase again in this variety. It reminds me a little bit of the Chap-Stick from eons ago, in the lemon version.

on 1/24/2015 1:17:00 AM

Didn't moisturize my chapped lips very well. Smells like candy though.

Pros: Cute design and packaging, Smells like lemon drop candies

Cons: Doesn't do its job of moisturizing my lips. annoying to screw cap on and off. Lip balm can get stuck on edges sometimes due to packaging.

This sweet lemon scent is soooooo addictive. Totally brings me back to my childhood and makes me think of eating lemon drops with Mama :)
Oh, and it's a great lip balm, of course.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Probably the worst eos. Is quite waxy and drying. The scent is good, but after a little while it gave me a gross, metallic taste in my mouth. I do like eos packaging, except that very annoying grid(where, since I pressed down while applying, half of the product ended up!) which I had to scoop out with a toothpick for about a half hour. Disappointed.

on 12/18/2014 1:24:00 PM

I really hated this. I think I got suckered in by the cute, bright packaging. It smells alright, but it was so waxy, almost dry! I feel like I needed a balm to put on first, just so this would slide on! It did absolutely nothing for me. It felt like rubbing a candle that has never been burnt on your lips! Nivea balms are MUCH better :)

on 12/15/2014 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This lemon scent is delightful! However, I have to constantly reapply this one and it kind of leaves my lips feeling a little dry. I'll use it up -- but not purchase again.