MAC Cosmetics Fold and Tuck

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MAC Cosmetics Fold and Tuck

on 8/28/2011 1:25:00 AM

I was rather late in discovering this shade and actually received it in a swap. First off, it's a gorgeous shade of slightly shimmery peachy-coral. Unlike other coral lipglosses, it actually goes on fairly opaque and true to the color in the tube. I find this color incredibly flattering on. I can wear it by itself and my lips look dressed up and glamorous. I have nothing bad to say about this lipgloss, except that MAC should make it permanent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this gloss! Picked it up at my local CCO and it is almost the same color as my MAC Lustre lipstick in Blow Dry (Blonde Brunette Redhead Collection) and it looks great on my super pale skin :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Perhaps the prettiest MAC gloss EVER!! enough said

on 2/26/2011 4:28:00 PM

I love love this lipgloss, just got it from CCO. I am NC40 or C4 and this beautiful coral pink lipgloss just brightens my skin! I have to give it a 5 no doubt!

on 1/15/2011 6:54:00 PM

I initially saw this product when MAC's Pret-a-Papier collection came out in Spring 2010. I immediately went to the counter and tried it on, along with Made to Order and Dressmaker Dressmaker from this collection. I decided that it was too bright for my fair NC15 complexion and purchased the other two lipsticks instead. Of course, once the collection was gone I had buyers remorse and was lucky enough to swap for this color. While it still is brighter than I normally wear, I think it looks fantastic and is definitely appropriate for a daytime look. It's an opaque coral that's definitely more orange than pink and looks great alone or paired over the two other lipsticks I mentioned above. I'm kind of over the sparkly/glittery lipgloss look and this added brightness without glitter. Now if only MAC would re-release it again - I won't pass it up this time!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was lucky enough to get this in a swap, and I absolutely love this color and formula. It's my favorite coral ever. I love coral for my skin tone (NC35 in winter) and wear this all the time. The texture is smooth, and the color stays on really well without being sticky. I don't know what I'll do when I run out....

on 9/23/2010 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a limited edition prodcut from MAC's Pret-a-papier collection. I practically wore this lip glass everyday this summer. It is a semi-opaque preachy-coral with a subtle gold shimmer. This is a color that will flatter many skintones and is easy to wear. LOVE IT.

on 5/10/2010 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Totally versatile lipgloss, worn over almost anything changes its appearance and enhances ur lipstick. Awesome if u put it in the middle of ur lips. I have tried it with Viva glam 3 and plum lipliner, as well as nightmoth.

on 4/30/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Love it! This reminds me a lot of Tartlette (am I the only person that remembers that one??). It was an LE l/g several years ago and when I ran out, well that was the end of that. I plan on purchasing a back up because I can see myself using it a lot over summer with warm looks. It is a gorgeous coral with just a hint of shimmer.

on 4/26/2010 10:04:00 PM

My new favorite coral lipgloss for the summer! I personally love MAC lipglasses. I think they are the best I've tried so far. They are sticky but I actually like having my glosses be sticky rather than slippery. Because it is sticky, it does last very long. The color comes out true to the tube color. I actually dab a bit of Myth underneath to make this color even more vibrant. I love how pigmented it is, awesome smell. I never buy backups but now I'm thinking I should. I'm NC20/25 with pigmented lips. I think this color would really work well on anyone. I also like the fact that it leans towards coral more than pink because I am tired of seeing 13403423 version of pink glosses. It is limited edition I believe so please go check it out!