100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I was rather late in discovering this shade and actually received it in a swap. First off, it's a gorgeous shade of slightly shimmery peachy-coral. Unlike other coral lipglosses, it actually goes on fairly opaque and true to the color in the tube. I find this color incredibly flattering on. I can wear it by itself and my lips look dressed up and glamorous. I have nothing bad to say about this lipgloss, except that MAC should make it permanent.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

Love this gloss! Picked it up at my local CCO and it is almost the same color as my MAC Lustre lipstick in Blow Dry (Blonde Brunette Redhead Collection) and it looks great on my super pale skin :)

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

Perhaps the prettiest MAC gloss EVER!! enough said

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

I love love this lipgloss, just got it from CCO. I am NC40 or C4 and this beautiful coral pink lipgloss just brightens my skin! I have to give it a 5 no doubt!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

9 years ago

I was lucky enough to get this in a swap, and I absolutely love this color and formula. It's my favorite coral ever. I love coral for my skin tone (NC35 in winter) and wear this all the time. The texture is smooth, and the color stays on really well without being sticky. I don't know what I'll do when I run out....

About reviewer (206 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This is a limited edition prodcut from MAC's Pret-a-papier collection. I practically wore this lip glass everyday this summer. It is a semi-opaque preachy-coral with a subtle gold shimmer. This is a color that will flatter many skintones and is easy to wear. LOVE IT.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

from

10 years ago

This product is absolutely amazing! Everyone needs to go out and purchase this MAC lipglass. It is suitable for all skin tones. I am an NW45 and at first glance, I thought the colour of this lipglass would not look on me. However, after I tried it on, I fell in love. It will look great on everyone! This is a MUST HAVE in my opinion!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 years ago

This is one of my favourite products that MAC has released this year. I've worn it endlessly since purchasing it. The colour is a combination of peach with a hint of some brown neutral tones mixed in. A perfect shade for summer! The formulation of Fold and Tuck is not too thick or sticky. MAC did a good job of formulating the lipglosses in both the Pret a Papier and Liberty of London collections. Not the usual sticky lipglass formula, but something nicer. I would hope that MAC continues with this trend!

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

10 years ago

Just picked this up today and I love it. I love coral anyway and am tired of nude and light pink lips. Very opaque so it actually shows up on my pigmented lips. I haven't ever purchased a back up of anything but I will of this. I just love it.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I got this lip gloss because A friend told me it looked amazing with made to order and she was so right. This combo I will be wearing for a long long long time.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium