MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

on 7/5/2017 5:54:00 PM

My got to blush for years now. I occasionally try peaches or pinks but always go back to this. The color is very natural on my fair skin and in blends well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Probably the best blush color MAC has for me, over the years. Not too pink, not too peach. I'm almost neutral, tending to pink, so I can wear browned peach blush or blue-pink but not extreme of either. This has enough brown tone in the blue pink to be a neutral, natural pink and the sheer tone is great because I can build it up without having a big spot of blush on my cheeks and then have to blend it down.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice sheer natural-looking flattering muted pink. Great everyday color for people who like their blush sheer and natural.

I buy the pan that's not in the compact, so I can put it in the Pro 6-pan palette.

For my purse, I put it in a duo palette from Makeup Forever, and the blushes fit almost perfectly. I add Sculpt contour powder on the second side for a purse/makeup bag.

ELF Sweet Retreat is supposedly a perfect dupe.? I added a comparison photo from two different places. I think the lighting's different for each.? I then added a second photo that matches more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite blush.

Pros:
- universally flattering pink color
- doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin
- can be applied with brush or fingertips (usually powders do not apply well with fingers)
- blends well
- doesn't exaggerate pores
- doesn't oxides
- long lasting
- it's matte, but it's not a flat color
- packaging makes it easy to see what color you pick

Cons:
- non. Truly great product.

on 5/6/2017 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to everyday blush. It's easy to wear and colour looks quite casual and nice.

on 4/29/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! I am olive skinned and this blush gives my cheeks a natural rosy color . I see this looking great on most skinned tones . I highly recommend !

on 1/30/2017 9:52:00 AM

Really pretty, subtle color. I used to wear Cubic, and for awhile no blush, and then tried this one and really like it on my NC35 skin. Natural looking, good wear, perfect for someone like me who hates very obvious blush but wants to brighten up my face a bit

on 1/20/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush. I was a devoted fan of MAC Cubic and was all set to repurchase it when I ran out (years ago) but it was discontinued -- the horror! I've been using NARS Amour for literally seven years but the lid is broken and I needed a new blush to travel with. I bought an Elf blush but it was terrible...so back to MAC and hello to Blushbaby -- my perfect everyday blush color. The color has been described to death in other reviews so I won't go there, but I will say it is the most natural-looking flush color for my neutral/cool NW20 skin, and I love wearing it. This blush has actually spurred me to get a nicer brush to apply it with, I love it that much! I know this is not a particularly helpful review, but I'm just adding my voice to the chorus of praises for Blushbaby. Go get one!

on 11/15/2016 5:32:00 PM

The most perfect blend of warm pink and taupe. Can't say enough about how beautifully natural this looks on fair skin. I get giddy just applying it.

on 9/21/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I actually deeply fall in love with luxurious packaging (therefore I almost regret 80% of products I buy) - on the other side I find packaging of Mac products really ugly and unattractive. However for this baby I just can say - where have you been all my life? I was looking for type of blush which gives a natural color to cheeks without looking to reddish, pink, orange, brown etc. And the most important thing in my search was long lasting effect. Well, people, I've got it.
The funniest thing was that this nuance was my own choice and I am so happy now that I gave a chance to my intuition. I just went to a Douglas in Germany and asked local Mac lady to choose color for me. She proposed couple of orange*peachy shades and I said no, this is not for me, I am a cool gal. She insisted so I let her put one nuance of my skin and it looked so artificial. Then I looked at the counter and under unnatural light of the store all colors looked same to me. I kept looking and searching colors which might work on me and showed Blush Baby. The girl on counter said then *no way, this could be to brown for your complexion" . I told her to try and she was amazed how great and natural this color looked on my cheeks. It was not an immediate "sold in a second" decision, I tested it for 2-3 days comparing to other colors. Now as I said I am really impressed with myself:-)) how natural, fresh, long lasting blush I bought just listening an intuition. Hurra!