MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Blushbaby...what can I say? This is a gorgeous rosewood, muted pinky brown blush which I believe is a universally flattering shade. This is my holy grail and I use it all the time, in all seasons. Previously I used UD's afterglow blush in Fetish, which gorgeous as it is, I realised it was slightly too pink. This is more of a neutral blush with enough pink and enough brown to give a healthy flush to the skin. This is the blush that literally goes with ANY makeup look and if you don't have it in your collection...what are you doing? How are you living? The formula on this blush is perfect too. Despite being a sheertone, it is very buildable and will never look powdery or patchy. I use my RT blush brush for a wash of colour and my RT sculpting brush for a more pigmented application. Both ways, this blush looks beautiful and makes me look like I'm healthy and happily flushed. Girls what are you waiting for? Get this - especially if you are warmer more olive toned. This will suit you just perfect!

on 10/12/2017 2:43:00 AM

This is my holy grail!
The matte finish blush with soft pink shade and orang undertone is perfect for my Asian skin (NC35). NO DOUBT I recommend this and looking forward to buy this product again

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Probably the best blush color MAC has for me, over the years. Not too pink, not too peach. I'm almost neutral, tending to pink, so I can wear browned peach blush or blue-pink but not extreme of either. This has enough brown tone in the blue pink to be a neutral, natural pink and the sheer tone is great because I can build it up without having a big spot of blush on my cheeks and then have to blend it down.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- universally flattering pink color
- doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin
- can be applied with brush or fingertips (usually, powders do not apply well with fingers)
- blends well
- doesn't exaggerate pores
- doesn't oxides
- long lasting
- it's matte, but it's not a flat color
- transparent lid makes it easy to see what color you pick if you have several MAC blushes

Cons:
- on me, it lasts only for about 3 hours.

on 7/5/2017 5:54:00 PM

My got to blush for years now. I occasionally try peaches or pinks but always go back to this. The color is very natural on my fair skin and in blends well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice sheer natural-looking flattering muted pink. Great everyday color for people who like their blush sheer and natural.

I buy the pan that's not in the compact, so I can put it in the Pro 6-pan palette.

For my purse, I put it in a duo palette from Makeup Forever, and the blushes fit almost perfectly. I add Sculpt contour powder on the second side for a purse/makeup bag.

ELF Sweet Retreat is supposedly a perfect dupe.? I added a comparison photo from two different places. I think the lighting's different for each.? I then added a second photo that matches more.

on 1/20/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush. I was a devoted fan of MAC Cubic and was all set to repurchase it when I ran out (years ago) but it was discontinued -- the horror! I've been using NARS Amour for literally seven years but the lid is broken and I needed a new blush to travel with. I bought an Elf blush but it was terrible...so back to MAC and hello to Blushbaby -- my perfect everyday blush color. The color has been described to death in other reviews so I won't go there, but I will say it is the most natural-looking flush color for my neutral/cool NW20 skin, and I love wearing it. This blush has actually spurred me to get a nicer brush to apply it with, I love it that much! I know this is not a particularly helpful review, but I'm just adding my voice to the chorus of praises for Blushbaby. Go get one!

on 5/6/2017 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to everyday blush. It's easy to wear and colour looks quite casual and nice.

on 1/30/2017 9:52:00 AM

Really pretty, subtle color. I used to wear Cubic, and for awhile no blush, and then tried this one and really like it on my NC35 skin. Natural looking, good wear, perfect for someone like me who hates very obvious blush but wants to brighten up my face a bit

on 4/29/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! I am olive skinned and this blush gives my cheeks a natural rosy color . I see this looking great on most skinned tones . I highly recommend !