MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

on 5/28/2016 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i finally bought this blush after hearing all good things about it for a long time. i must say, blushbaby lives up to its hype. the shade is a lovely brown based pink. it is matte and sheer so its hard to overdo it with this one thus making it the perfect blush for everyday wear. i love it. repurchasing.

I am actually running out of this. I have never run out of a powder blush. I usually use Clinique blushes but I got this one based on reviews. If you buy your makeup from Nordstrom it is free shipping and returns. I am an older woman but fair and a little freckled. I have used this summer and winter and you almost can't go wrong. It perfectly enhances a natural flush. It does not come with a useless brush so it fits nicely in your case. I use a Real Techniques brush to apply. In the summer you could use on bridge of nose and brow for a little bronzing. This is a matte blush so if you are looking for shimmer this isn't it. Looks very natural and doesn't give the little old lady pink cheeks look for those who are concerned about that LOL. Definitely will repurchase. This is a signature item.

To Read all 450 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/24/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the ultimate blush for my NC20-NC25 skin. It is the most natural perfect flush color, and the sheerness allows your skin to show through while still offering color. Eczema friendly, no shimmer but anything luminous you wear underneath including your own natural skin luminosity will shine through. Love!!

on 10/12/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This blush is beautiful. It's the perfect natural blush for my fair, cool skin. It looks dark in the pan, but translates differently to the skin. It's a neutral pink that isn't too bright, dark, or light. It's the perfect blush for every occasion. This is the color I had hoped that Cubic would be. Blushbaby is my new go to blush. It lasts all day, and it's buildable. I wish I would've found this sooner.

on 9/29/2015 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Very nice neutral blush. On my nc30 skin it is a neutral light pink, not to bright, not blue based but leans more on the beige/pink side. I like to wear it when i want a natural cheek.
Formula is great, the colour is buildable and i just lightly dab it so i guess it will show up on darker skintones quite easily.

on 9/12/2015 7:54:00 AM

My fave blush ever. Although it is a sheer tone, it shows up on my skin with 1 sweep.

I was contemplating between this and Blush all day. In the end, just bought this. No regrets but I wish Blushbaby stays longer on my face.

on 8/20/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This, as other reviewers have said, is a great plummy rose neutral shade almost identical to Benefit's Dallas with the exception of it being long-lasting. It works for my fair to medium skin, and it works even better if I have a self-tan (the only way I'll tan). It's a good deal, although I tend to favor it more if I'm going out for the night rather than daytime (preferring a coral shade, such as Nars orgasm or the coral in Elf's contour & blush compact).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I freaking love this. It's a perfect natural tone for a no makeup makeup look. It super bendable, and looks great on my NC 15 skin tone. This will make a great year round blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this blush as I wanted something natural that I could wear that would suit my Nc 30 skin. I researched a lot of natural blushes and found most of them to be too brown for my liking. I was drawn to blush baby as it has a pink tone to it though it's still neutral and brownish.

On my NC 30 skin it's a really pretty pinkish brown and look very natural and glam. It's described as sheer tone but I found it really easy to build up.

When I was buying this I was deciding between this and another shade Mocha which I found to be quite similar. I asked the SA the difference between both and he said that mocha is more rosy and blushbaby has more of a plum tone. He also said blush baby was more build able while Mocha gives a rosy flush.

In the pan I do see the plum tone to blushbaby though it's described as a beige pink. What I love about it is that it's neutral without being a flat brown and has that pink/plum tone to it which adds just the right amount of color!

UPDATE: I recently got Too faced Love flush blush in Baby love and I like that color more than BlushbaBY. I still think Blushbaby is a great blush, and I love using it for work but if I could do it again I would stick with Baby love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use this blusher nearly everyday, paired with Mac Harmony as a bronzer on my NC15 skin, it looks fresh and pretty and never turns fuschia on me, as pinky blushers have a tendancy to do. Will definitely repurchase.

Popular Blush Products