MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

on 1/30/2017 9:52:00 AM

Really pretty, subtle color. I used to wear Cubic, and for awhile no blush, and then tried this one and really like it on my NC35 skin. Natural looking, good wear, perfect for someone like me who hates very obvious blush but wants to brighten up my face a bit

on 1/20/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush. I was a devoted fan of MAC Cubic and was all set to repurchase it when I ran out (years ago) but it was discontinued -- the horror! I've been using NARS Amour for literally seven years but the lid is broken and I needed a new blush to travel with. I bought an Elf blush but it was terrible...so back to MAC and hello to Blushbaby -- my perfect everyday blush color. The color has been described to death in other reviews so I won't go there, but I will say it is the most natural-looking flush color for my neutral/cool NW20 skin, and I love wearing it. This blush has actually spurred me to get a nicer brush to apply it with, I love it that much! I know this is not a particularly helpful review, but I'm just adding my voice to the chorus of praises for Blushbaby. Go get one!

on 11/15/2016 5:32:00 PM

The most perfect blend of warm pink and taupe. Can't say enough about how beautifully natural this looks on fair skin. I get giddy just applying it.

on 9/21/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I actually deeply fall in love with luxurious packaging (therefore I almost regret 80% of products I buy) - on the other side I find packaging of Mac products really ugly and unattractive. However for this baby I just can say - where have you been all my life? I was looking for type of blush which gives a natural color to cheeks without looking to reddish, pink, orange, brown etc. And the most important thing in my search was long lasting effect. Well, people, I've got it.
The funniest thing was that this nuance was my own choice and I am so happy now that I gave a chance to my intuition. I just went to a Douglas in Germany and asked local Mac lady to choose color for me. She proposed couple of orange*peachy shades and I said no, this is not for me, I am a cool gal. She insisted so I let her put one nuance of my skin and it looked so artificial. Then I looked at the counter and under unnatural light of the store all colors looked same to me. I kept looking and searching colors which might work on me and showed Blush Baby. The girl on counter said then *no way, this could be to brown for your complexion" . I told her to try and she was amazed how great and natural this color looked on my cheeks. It was not an immediate "sold in a second" decision, I tested it for 2-3 days comparing to other colors. Now as I said I am really impressed with myself:-)) how natural, fresh, long lasting blush I bought just listening an intuition. Hurra!

*For reference I am light-medium skin, nc25-nc30, dry and acne prone skin.

I love this blush! It is a great everyday color. It is neutral and can go with every look. I love that it is a sheer tone blush because I like a natural wash of color. If I want a pop of color I can easily build it up. Don't let the word "sheer" fool you though. I tap my brush in the blush once for a natural flush and if I want more color I can build it up easily. It also lasts all day. I love all Mac blushes and I am very happy to have this in my collection.

on 5/28/2016 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i finally bought this blush after hearing all the good reviews about it. i must say, it lives up to its hype. the shade is a lovely light-medium neutral to warm brown based pink. it is matte and sheer so its hard to overdo it with this one thus making it the perfect blush for everyday wear. i love it.

I am actually running out of this. I have never run out of a powder blush. I usually use Clinique blushes but I got this one based on reviews. If you buy your makeup from Nordstrom it is free shipping and returns. I am an older woman but fair and a little freckled. I have used this summer and winter and you almost can't go wrong. It perfectly enhances a natural flush. It does not come with a useless brush so it fits nicely in your case. I use a Real Techniques brush to apply. In the summer you could use on bridge of nose and brow for a little bronzing. This is a matte blush so if you are looking for shimmer this isn't it. Looks very natural and doesn't give the little old lady pink cheeks look for those who are concerned about that LOL. Definitely will repurchase. This is a signature item.

on 11/24/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the ultimate blush for my NC20-NC25 skin. It is the most natural perfect flush color, and the sheerness allows your skin to show through while still offering color. Eczema friendly, no shimmer but anything luminous you wear underneath including your own natural skin luminosity will shine through. Love!!

on 10/12/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This blush is beautiful. It's the perfect natural blush for my fair, cool skin. It looks dark in the pan, but translates differently to the skin. It's a neutral pink that isn't too bright, dark, or light. It's the perfect blush for every occasion. This is the color I had hoped that Cubic would be. Blushbaby is my new go to blush. It lasts all day, and it's buildable. I wish I would've found this sooner.

on 9/29/2015 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Very nice neutral blush. On my nc30 skin it is a neutral light pink, not to bright, not blue based but leans more on the beige/pink side. I like to wear it when i want a natural cheek.
Formula is great, the colour is buildable and i just lightly dab it so i guess it will show up on darker skintones quite easily.