MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush - Blushbaby

MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush - Blushbaby

4.5

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Recieved this as a gift from a good friend a while ago and I surprisingly love this blush. At first it didn’t pick up much colour on my brush and I think it wasn’t as easy to blend as I expected though I got used to the formula. The colour is beautiful and it sheers out onto the skin and compliments my colouring, features and pale skintone well. It creates a natural flush I enjoy and steals the show in pictures. I can imagine this would work with most if not all looks. I wore this for maybe two hours and it lasted. With a more heavy hand, I’m sure one could turn this from natural and daytime appropriate to intense and eye catching for the night.

on 5/10/2018 9:56:00 PM

For years this was my favorite blush but lately I felt like I needed something with a little more pink so I switched to the color Mocha which sounds like it should be more brown but it's not at all. Love Mocha by the way. Then I read someone used Blushbaby as an eye shadow so I tried it as a wash of color from lash line to just above crease and wow, I love it. Makes my blue/green eyes look great. Super easy daytime look with a little eyeliner and mascara and if I want to glam it up a bit more I'll pop a little gold, bronze or creamy beige shadow with a little shimmer in the center of my lid and maybe a light beige just under the eyebrow and a darker shade in the outer v, then blend, blend, blend. Very pretty!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

OMG. I'm in love, I really am. This blush is completely different from everything I've tried before. I have fair to medium skin with warm undertones, and this blush has the most natural color I've had ever seen. Do you know that beautiful color your skin gets after a little sun exposure? IMAGINE THAT SHIT IN A BOX. The color is perfect, buildable and stay in your skin forever. I live in Brazil, so you imagine my sweated hot apples in the sun everywhere, all the time, right? I still come home at night with my healthy glowy face, like I'm always a little embarassed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had high hopes after reading great reviews especially for ladies with light olive skin like mine. Let me tell you, I am returning this. It just looks like mud on me. I tried different brushes, a lighter hand, a heavier hand. It was just eww. Like I didn't know how to pick or use blush. I tried Mocha. That is gorgeous, heaven. I think there is something in the undertone that didn't go with my Latina light olive slightly yellow undertone skin.

I hit pan today so I’m writing a review.

Today I went to MAC repurchase this and studio fix powder.

I love this sooooooo much! Picked up a new color too in gingerly which will look great once summer Comes.

Matte, wears the entire day, probably fades on me in the 11-12th hour mark.

A pretty earthy pink flush. So pretty.

I’m a MAC N3, brunette

My go to blush is Tarte Paaarty blush I got as a Sephora bday gift but I’m almost done w that (wow me finish a blush?!) so I shopped my stash I had forgotten I had this in my Arsenal & I’m loving it it’s a pale dusty sheer plum shade. My fave blush is MAC Harmony been wearing since 1995 or ‘96 it was my 1st mac blush. Blushbaby is so pretty. It’s delicate & natural fresh to death #winning

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I went to the MAC counter a few years ago and was recommended this for my skin tone. It's a beautiful dusty pink/ brown blush. I reach for it all the time, because it is very subtle and gives my face just the right amount of color. I love it and absolutely recommend it for light skin tones such as mine.

Blushbaby...what can I say? This is a gorgeous rosewood, muted pinky brown blush which I believe is a universally flattering shade. This is my holy grail and I use it all the time, in all seasons. Previously I used UD's afterglow blush in Fetish, which gorgeous as it is, I realised it was slightly too pink. This is more of a neutral blush with enough pink and enough brown to give a healthy flush to the skin. This is the blush that literally goes with ANY makeup look and if you don't have it in your collection...what are you doing? How are you living? The formula on this blush is perfect too. Despite being a sheertone, it is very buildable and will never look powdery or patchy. I use my RT blush brush for a wash of colour and my RT sculpting brush for a more pigmented application. Both ways, this blush looks beautiful and makes me look like I'm healthy and happily flushed. Girls what are you waiting for? Get this - especially if you are warmer more olive toned. This will suit you just perfect!

on 10/12/2017 2:43:00 AM

This is my holy grail!
The matte finish blush with soft pink shade and orang undertone is perfect for my Asian skin (NC35). NO DOUBT I recommend this and looking forward to buy this product again

on 7/5/2017 5:54:00 PM

My got to blush for years now. I occasionally try peaches or pinks but always go back to this. The color is very natural on my fair skin and in blends well.

Popular Blush Products