4.5

$25.00 on Nordstrom
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

I finally tried Blushbaby after years of searching for a replacement of my discontinued favorite, Mac Cubic. Why did I wait so long you ask? It's been reviewed to death and a favorite of many. Well.. despite many trips to various MAC cosmetic counters, explaining how I want something as close to the shade Cubic as possible, a muted buildable pink-ish but not actually pink shade, even suggesting Blushbaby...every SA told me nope, it will be too light on you. I've trotted home with Mocha, Desert Rose, Melba, Peachykeen and who knows what else in other brands. For reference I'm a NW25 or NW30 in foundation. But lo and behold, I found myself alone at the MAC display at the local Ulta, no SA to influence me. yippee. Grabbed blushbaby and paid for it without a try-on. Perfect! A close dupe on me, and in the pan, for the old Cubic. A dusty pink/mauve but with a warm/beigey, not peach, undertone. Buildable, shows up just fine on my skin and looks like a Natural flush. Not powdery looking, a must at my age. Last a good 8 hours or so. Love.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

2 months ago

Its a pretty enough color, but for the price...even with my mac pro discount I just dont see the big deal. Im returning it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

a year ago

This is a must have for me. I would buy this again.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

a year ago

It took me years to finally try this blush. It’s the perfect “work” blush if that makes sense. Neutral enough for work but gives just enough color on the cheeks to make my nc20 skin look flushed. If I had to pick only one blush to use forever this would be it. It goes perfectly with my signature soft brown Smokey eyes and pairs well with kevyn aucoin lip pencil in medium. It’s now my every day blush and I just wish I had tried it sooner!

About reviewer (259 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Recieved this as a gift from a good friend a while ago and I surprisingly love this blush. At first it didn’t pick up much colour on my brush and I think it wasn’t as easy to blend as I expected though I got used to the formula. The colour is beautiful and it sheers out onto the skin and compliments my colouring, features and pale skintone well. It creates a natural flush I enjoy and steals the show in pictures. I can imagine this would work with most if not all looks. I wore this for maybe two hours and it lasted. With a more heavy hand, I’m sure one could turn this from natural and daytime appropriate to intense and eye catching for the night.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

from

2 years ago

For years this was my favorite blush but lately I felt like I needed something with a little more pink so I switched to the color Mocha which sounds like it should be more brown but it's not at all. Love Mocha by the way. Then I read someone used Blushbaby as an eye shadow so I tried it as a wash of color from lash line to just above crease and wow, I love it. Makes my blue/green eyes look great. Super easy daytime look with a little eyeliner and mascara and if I want to glam it up a bit more I'll pop a little gold, bronze or creamy beige shadow with a little shimmer in the center of my lid and maybe a light beige just under the eyebrow and a darker shade in the outer v, then blend, blend, blend. Very pretty!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

OMG. I'm in love, I really am. This blush is completely different from everything I've tried before. I have fair to medium skin with warm undertones (nw 20) and this blush has the most natural color I've had ever seen. Do you know that beautiful color your skin gets after a little sun exposure? IMAGINE THAT SHIT IN A BOX. The color is perfect, buildable and stay in your skin forever. I live in Brazil, so you imagine my sweated hot apples in the sun everywhere, all the time, right? I still come home at night with my healthy glowy face, like I'm always a little embarassed.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

I had high hopes after reading great reviews especially for ladies with light olive skin like mine. Let me tell you, I am returning this. It just looks like mud on me. I tried different brushes, a lighter hand, a heavier hand. It was just eww. Like I didn't know how to pick or use blush. I tried Mocha. That is gorgeous, heaven. I think there is something in the undertone that didn't go with my Latina light olive slightly yellow undertone skin.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

2 years ago

I hit pan today so I’m writing a review. Today I went to MAC repurchase this and studio fix powder. I love this sooooooo much! Picked up a new color too in gingerly which will look great once summer Comes. Matte, wears the entire day, probably fades on me in the 11-12th hour mark. A pretty earthy pink flush. So pretty. I’m a MAC N3, brunette

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

My go to blush is Tarte Paaarty blush I got as a Sephora bday gift but I’m almost done w that (wow me finish a blush?!) so I shopped my stash I had forgotten I had this in my Arsenal & I’m loving it it’s a pale dusty sheer plum shade. My fave blush is MAC Harmony been wearing since 1995 or ‘96 it was my 1st mac blush. Blushbaby is so pretty. It’s delicate & natural fresh to death #winning

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43