Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

*NEW IMPROVED FORMULA*

To be honest, I don't really care about facial cleansers, I always thought every cleanser is the same. But this cleanser actually helped reduce my pimples. I have oily skin with large pores but I am not acne-prone. I occasionally get one or two developing pimples over time especially when my period is almost starting. These big pimples usually take at least a full week to dry up (I once had a stubborn one on my cheek that lasted more than a month!), but when I started using this cleanser, my pimples dry up very quickly. The ones that are in the "developing" process suddenly recedes the next morning and eventually vanish. This never happens to me.

Now that I think of it, since using this cleanser I never really had those big pimples anymore. I mean, they still try to surface but they never got to the mature, pus-filled stage. The cleanser really leaves a clean feeling on the face, but doesn't leave a dry feeling on the skin. I see people complaining about the smell but this one has a very faint but pleasing smell. I don't think I can recommend this to people who have dry skin. I will continue to use it and repurchase it.

I recommend staying away from this product. I bought it yesterday and used it for the first time in my shower today. I got a little of the suds in my eyes, and it felt like acid. The label says to flush with water if that happens. I did that. It's been an hour and my eye is still burning somewhat. I'm not interested in a facial cleanser that's going to cause me actual pain if I get it in my eyes, and lets face it, that happens. I'm sorry I can't give it zero lippies.

on 1/26/2017 11:41:00 AM

Worst cleanser I have EVER used! After three uses my face turned red and blotchy, dry as sand paper, made my eyes swell up, and broke me out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A basic cleanser for oily skins who like to feel thoroughly clean, but likely too harsh for everyone else. One pump is the perfect amount to cleanse my face without making it feel dry or tight; any more than that, and I get some tightness in the eye area, which I definitely don't want! The smell really takes me back to high school, which isn't necessarily a good thing, but it didn't take me long to tune it out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this facewash because I couldn't find my clean and clear wash. I used it for a few days, but it never really felt like it was cleaning my skin. After a few days, I got a terrible outbreak of dry, patchy, flaky, red skin!!! I have fairly oily skin and I have never experienced this with a cleanser. I will never purchase again. It's been a few days and I still had to go to work I didn't want to even look at other people :( Would never even THINK of this product again.

on 5/13/2017 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is a great cleanser. If you use waterproof liner or mascara use a milky cleanser first and follow up with the deep clean. Really good stuff and doesn't dry out the skin. And has a bonus tiny bit of hydroxy acid!

on 3/4/2016 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Omg....This is has to be the worst cleanser there is. Don't get me wrong love Neutrogena cleanser and scrubs. This over dried my skin and broke me out.

After three times of washing my face with this product, it made my skin dry, flaky, and rough. I have had a similar reaction to the Neutrogena Grapefruit Facial Wash previously but wanted to believe in this product (also it says it is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested) however there might be a common ingredient in these two facial wash that is just too harsh. My skin is not sensitive nor did I used excessive amounts.

on 11/28/2016 11:15:00 AM

MY FAVORITE CLEANSER. It cleans my face soo well,removes all the oil,dirt,makeup and leaves me feeling super fresh.Best suited for acne prone/oily/combination skin.I Would suggest people with dry/sensitive skin not to use it.

on 5/1/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

While my face feels clean, it becomes too dry or irritated.