Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

I recommend staying away from this product. I bought it yesterday and used it for the first time in my shower today. I got a little of the suds in my eyes, and it felt like acid. The label says to flush with water if that happens. I did that. It's been an hour and my eye is still burning somewhat. I'm not interested in a facial cleanser that's going to cause me actual pain if I get it in my eyes, and lets face it, that happens. I'm sorry I can't give it zero lippies.

on 5/13/2017 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is a great cleanser. If you use waterproof liner or mascara use a milky cleanser first and follow up with the deep clean. Really good stuff and doesn't dry out the skin. And has a bonus tiny bit of hydroxy acid!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A basic cleanser for oily skins who like to feel thoroughly clean, but likely too harsh for everyone else. One pump is the perfect amount to cleanse my face without making it feel dry or tight; any more than that, and I get some tightness in the eye area, which I definitely don't want! The smell really takes me back to high school, which isn't necessarily a good thing, but it didn't take me long to tune it out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this facewash because I couldn't find my clean and clear wash. I used it for a few days, but it never really felt like it was cleaning my skin. After a few days, I got a terrible outbreak of dry, patchy, flaky, red skin!!! I have fairly oily skin and I have never experienced this with a cleanser. I will never purchase again. It's been a few days and I still had to go to work I didn't want to even look at other people :( Would never even THINK of this product again.

on 1/26/2017 11:41:00 AM

Worst cleanser I have EVER used! After three uses my face turned red and blotchy, dry as sand paper, made my eyes swell up, and broke me out!

on 11/28/2016 11:15:00 AM

MY FAVORITE CLEANSER. It cleans my face soo well,removes all the oil,dirt,makeup and leaves me feeling super fresh.Best suited for acne prone/oily/combination skin.I Would suggest people with dry/sensitive skin not to use it.

on 5/1/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

While my face feels clean, it becomes too dry or irritated.

on 3/4/2016 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Omg....This is has to be the worst cleanser there is. Don't get me wrong love Neutrogena cleanser and scrubs. This over dried my skin and broke me out.

After three times of washing my face with this product, it made my skin dry, flaky, and rough. I have had a similar reaction to the Neutrogena Grapefruit Facial Wash previously but wanted to believe in this product (also it says it is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested) however there might be a common ingredient in these two facial wash that is just too harsh. My skin is not sensitive nor did I used excessive amounts.

on 12/21/2015 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is almost identical to their oil free acne cleanser. It even smells the same. It dried out my face super bad. I haven't used it for a week and my cheeks are still flaky and peeling from it. It also irritated my chin and caused a brake out. If you are looking for something to deep clean makeup off, check out Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser. I just started using that instead and it's way better and less harsh.