Neostrata oil free gel cleanser

Neostrata oil free gel cleanser
oil free gel cleanseroil free gel cleanser

3.9

on 3/19/2018 11:16:00 PM

This dried out my skin horribly and left it burnt. Didn’t help my acne much and would not recommend. My face is now red and irritated, and I have super dry patches. I have been lathering myself with moisturizer but it is very painful. Will never buy again.

on 8/23/2011 11:56:00 PM

I started using this about 2 weeks ago, which was recommended by my doctor to help with my mild acne. At first i thought wow its actually clearing up my acne scars fast! but after that my skin has just been getting worse, from mild acne to mild-moderate. I'm going back to my cetaphil! Very disappointed with this.

on 3/16/2011 12:45:00 PM

When I first started using this I loved it, it cleared up my face and made it feel soft.. but with continuous use it made me break out more and more and it would never clear up. I finally switched to a cheaper product and my face cleared up instantly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was OK. It was a freebie with my NeoStrata smoothing creams, so I can't complain about that, but it was a little too drying for me. The smell was also really unpleasant. I'm not sure I'm on board with glycolic cleansers when you kind of need the glycolic acid to remain on your skin for a sufficient period of time to get the exfoliating benefits. Maybe if you have oily/combo skin, this could work well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for quite a few months now, an have to say I'm dissapointed :( I have super oily, clog prone and acne prone skin with visible pores and redness. While I don't always have large pimples, I have small but visible bumps covering my whole face. This cleanser was not nearly as effective as I hoped. The bumps reduced slightly, but never a lot. My skin is still very oily and dehydrated looking, and my blackheads and open pores are the same. However, this didn't cause me to breakout or have extra irritation, so it's not bad, just not worth the price.

on 3/21/2014 12:07:00 AM

The cleanser is good but not AS GOOD as the clarifying gel cleanser that Neostrata has. The oil free one didn't remove my makeup well at all (I use eye makeup remover but this cleanser could barely clean my face makeup off) and I would end up having to wash my face twice to get it clean. If you're looking at Neostrata, I would recommend the clarifying cleanser over this!

on 8/23/2011 11:06:00 PM

I starting using neostrata when my doctor recommended it to me due to my mild-moderate acne. I've been on it for 2 weeks now, at first it did really well to reduce my acne scars, but after week 2 im still beginning to break out, and it really dried the area around my nose horribly. I dont think this cleanser is for me im going back to cetaphil. I don't know if i should continue? but it said i should see smoother clearer after 10 days and that hasnt happen, im really disappointed.

on 11/15/2017 10:16:00 PM

Good product, thoroughly cleanses my face but can dry it a bit. Follow with moisturizer.

on 11/11/2017 6:13:00 PM

Great cleanser for the warmer months as I can be drying...it contains 4% glycolic acid. Leaves skin clean with no residue and removes oil and makeup. On my third bottle.

on 10/30/2014 3:07:00 AM

I had really bad acne scars years ago and started using this face wash. Combined with the glycol acid lotion it worked wonders on my skin, fading my acne scars and a few disappeared. However with continued use it became too strong for my skin and I broke out, but nothing like acne scars. It was great but do not keep on using it (for more than a few months I would say) if you have combination skin.