MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style
Liberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High StyleLiberty of London_ Perennial High Style

4.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia carifera (carnuba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholoride, blue 1 lake, carmine, red 6, red 7 lake, red 28 lake, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake]

Oh my goodness, the PRETTIEST lipgloss i've ever used! It's super hard for me to pull off lipgloss because they make my face look greasy and shiny and disgusting but this is just beautiful! It's a watermelon pink coral and it just looks beautiful on my NC25 skin and really natural too!It's my go to lipgloss. Love the color, like the smell and like the texture. It hurts me to take one lippie off but that's because I find after it wears off, I get this gross white film at the edge of my lips sometimes. Still my everyday color though, because it's so gorgeous. I just have to make sure I prevent that white film from forming before it does.

Also, so sad it's LE. I found it at a CCO and should've bought two. :(

on 11/24/2010 12:14:00 AM

This is the most beautiful lipgloss in my very very vast lipgloss collection. I paid something like $28 for it on Ebay since I missed it when it came out with the Liberty of London collection.

on 11/5/2010 5:09:00 AM

Pinky coral l/g. One of my favorite lip color. It's wearable for everyday. I love how it's not too orange like most coral lipgloss. It's a creme IMO.

on 11/5/2010 4:07:00 AM

Love it.The best lig gloss!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

WOW! I received this in a swap & am totally not disappointed. It's a nice slightly sheer pinky coral - not too pink, not too orange or coral. LOVE THIS!! Looks awesome with Ever Hip & Pleasureseeker. The packaging is cute to boot but it's the shade itself that makes me swoon. (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

like many other have said before me, this lipgloss could be labeled as a universally flattering shade but, the color is somewhat difficult to pinpoint. On me (NC15) it is a perfect pink with a very slight peach hint to it. It is very opaque and shows up quite well on my medium pigmented lips. It livens up my face and compliments almost all of my blushes. It glides on with a nice, thick formula that I don't find sticky...at first. After about an hour of wear, it got a tad sticky, but nothing that I would complain about. I love the thick consistancy and prefer it to thinner, more runny lipglosses. Overall, I really have no complaints and have purchased 2 backups of this because I love it so much.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, and I have!

I got one in a swap after my local mac counters sold out of this particular shade from the liberty of london collection. By far, this is the prettiest lip glass from MAC I have ever tried. There is really no other dupe for this. The colors in the lipglass are hard to pinpoint because it is such a unique shade, but I notice light coral, pink, peach shades in it.. This gloss is unique but can definitely be labeled as a universally flattering color (hence the high, rave reviews). I found this today at the las vegas premium outlet cco for 10.75 which is an awesome deal. Go to your ccos before shelling out a fortune on ebay.

Oh and I took off one lippie because the color slightly fades/lightens over time. Oh well, this isn't a lipstick

on 5/30/2010 12:18:00 AM

I literally just purchased 4 backups of these online. That's how much I love this color. 'Nuff said.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I originally bought this because I just loved the packaging, I'm wasn't much of a lipgloss girl before. But after I tried it, I just loved it! This is a nice pinky coral on me. put this on over a pinkish-nude lip liner, and it looks fantastic with my skintone. I bought a back-up, since it is limited edition, and it inspired me to buy a couple other glosses. This one has fairly good staying power for a gloss (one of the reasons I shunned them before!), but I am generally only wearing this if I'm out shopping or we go out to eat, ect. (I have 6 kids, so gloss is not on my radar during the day at home lol)

on 4/19/2010 9:45:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. Was not going to buy it at first but then changed my mind and I am so glad I did. It freshens up my face. Its not too bright and not too sheer. Coral-ish pink-ish color. Just love it!!!