4.7

price range

Reviews

from

8 years ago

I love this lipglass. It's very smooth and not sticky like I thought it might be. The color makes my lips look juicy and makes my face look awake. I love it. I should have bought two! I like that I can wear it all year because it's not as bright on my lips as in the tube. I hope it gets re-released.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Oh my goodness, the PRETTIEST lipgloss i've ever used! It's super hard for me to pull off lipgloss because they make my face look greasy and shiny and disgusting but this is just beautiful! It's a watermelon pink coral and it just looks beautiful on my NC25 skin and really natural too!It's my go to lipgloss. Love the color, like the smell and like the texture. It hurts me to take one lippie off but that's because I find after it wears off, I get this gross white film at the edge of my lips sometimes. Still my everyday color though, because it's so gorgeous. I just have to make sure I prevent that white film from forming before it does. Also, so sad it's LE. I found it at a CCO and should've bought two. :(

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0
from

9 years ago

This looked so pretty standing there,a lovely pinky peachy happy-but-soft color, but on me it is too bright and artificial, I look like a drag queen! I guess on a faired-skinned-cooled -toned lady it would be much nicer. I wished we could do the "give-things-back--to-Mac-because-I-don´t-like-them-not-because-they´re- empty" here in Germany...

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

9 years ago

WOW, i REALLY love this lipglass, and is by far my most used and loved of all my lipglosses. it's consistency and texture is unlike other mac lipglasses (sticky, thick etc), instead its creamy, dreamy and wonderful :) the colour pigmentation covers my rosy lips beautifully, making me look awake and refreshed! does anyone know a good dupe of this lipglass for future reference? im scared mine is about to run out, and i am hesitant to pay top wack on ebay :/ hope this helps :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I just got this in the mail after ordering it on ebay and surprisingly got it for a decent price. This is a gorgeous colour. I love the texture!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

9 years ago

This is the most beautiful lipgloss in my very very vast lipgloss collection. I paid something like $28 for it on Ebay since I missed it when it came out with the Liberty of London collection.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

9 years ago

Pinky coral l/g. One of my favorite lip color. It's wearable for everyday. I love how it's not too orange like most coral lipgloss. It's a creme IMO.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

9 years ago

Love it.The best lig gloss!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

WOW! I received this in a swap & am totally not disappointed. It's a nice slightly sheer pinky coral - not too pink, not too orange or coral. LOVE THIS!! Looks awesome with Ever Hip & Pleasureseeker. The packaging is cute to boot but it's the shade itself that makes me swoon. (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

like many other have said before me, this lipgloss could be labeled as a universally flattering shade but, the color is somewhat difficult to pinpoint. On me (NC15) it is a perfect pink with a very slight peach hint to it. It is very opaque and shows up quite well on my medium pigmented lips. It livens up my face and compliments almost all of my blushes. It glides on with a nice, thick formula that I don't find sticky...at first. After about an hour of wear, it got a tad sticky, but nothing that I would complain about. I love the thick consistancy and prefer it to thinner, more runny lipglosses. Overall, I really have no complaints and have purchased 2 backups of this because I love it so much.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure